Reviews for Only The Good Die Young
styx.gone.crazy chapter 30 . 8/20
I'm crying. Omg I'm going to ruin my iPad with all these tears Im so emotional. It was amazing. Your story was absolutely positively wonderful.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/13/2014
I'm crying hysterically right now! That story was so painful, yet so beautiful
Guest chapter 30 . 7/14/2011
omg i nust wanted to say iv never cried over a story, but now im balling my eyes out. amazing. fantastic story, i stayed up all night reading it. tomorrow im ganna read your other storys,

i looved it.
CaseyJr chapter 30 . 2/16/2011
Amazing story! You should definitely write more Baleys!
sobreyra274 chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
im totally speechless! i love this story! its so fantastic! amazing job! hope haley gets better! i cant wait to read more! i love baley! poor baley! i love brathan!
sobreyra274 chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
i love this story! its just so awesome! gr8 job! i love the nathan and lucas brother moment! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
i love this story! i lov baley! hope haley is ok! i cant wait to read more! amazing job!
sobreyra274 chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
im lovin this story! i love the breyton friendahip! i cant wait to read more! hope haley is ok!
sobreyra274 chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
i love this story! its so awesome! amazing job! i hope haley is ok! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
i totally love this story! its so amazing! awesome job! i love baley! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
i love this story it so awesome! gr8 job! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
i totally love this story! its so amazing! awesome job! i love the laley and brathan,breyton friendships! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
i love that baley are sisters and best friends! i love this story! its so awesome! amazing job! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
im likin this story already! its so awesome! gr8 job! i love that brooke and haley are sisters! i cant wait to read more!
TVCrazed chapter 30 . 11/15/2009
THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE READ ON HERE. YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB. THE WRITING WAS AWESOME AND MADE EVERYTHING SO REALISTIC. THIS IS AN OBVIOUS FAV LIST STORY. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT.