Reviews for Boku Ga Iru
sophieyu03 chapter 6 . 8/13/2019
A good story and plot so far. Keep on with the good job
Atheleia chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Good story and idea so far, keep writing!

Note: I'm not sure, so does the BO know that Conan is Shinichi right now? And if they do, I doubt they would bother to kidnap Ran and leave Conan. Sorry, just something that was bothering me.
Atheleia chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
I'm sorry if I'm being a bit critical, but I find it odd that Conan would include the Detective Boys. He usually makes them stay put, one way or another, so I think that it's unlikely that Conan would do it. Sorry, it's just something I find odd!
Aslook chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
Who! Update soon please!
Crysalice Bell chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
Very exciting!

Update it soon can't wait to know what will happen

Thanks
Mee Yah chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
o such a worderful story!

I really LOVE your humour ! the part with Hattori in this chapter is hilarous!

Please update soon
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
update
yikariyip chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Please update soon. Your story is really interesting.
star chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
o! the action is rising...i hope they succeed. that wuz funny about bursting in with the whole police force. haha! :D
wirbelwind chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
Great story. Hope you're going to write on. )

Merry Christmas to you!
Inu-ears chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
Great story! its my all time favorite! i love it to death!
Detective Girl 2005 chapter 6 . 8/14/2005
O! Continue this is good
Fyliwion chapter 4 . 7/30/2005
Oh good I like how you brought in the kids and Ai... very good so far *g* Great chappy
Akewataru chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
I really like where this story is heading, and bet it'll turn out the way you wanted it to. I just have one favor to ask. Please! Oh please don't use Melkior and Kasper in place of Vodka and Gin! Their original names sound so much better. Who ever came up with those 'dub' names should be shot and killed. Chao!

~Akewataru~
Fyliwion chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Hm thats gonna give Shinichi some trouble.. very nice twist And I like the earring bit... very sweet