Reviews for Diary of a Siriusly Skewed Individual
dobsokks chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
Hi. I like your story. It brightens my day.
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
i love this story hope you go back to it one day..
Guest chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
OMG OMG OMG! This is so awesomeeeeeee please updateeeeeeee
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
OK, let's get this straight: THIS. IS. AMAZING! I love the Sirius/Dog part, it was a REALLY smart plot for the chapter.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
She was, however, cut off by James Potter running into the library and shouting, "Professor! Professor! Peter's stuck his head in the railings of the Girls' Dormitory stairs!"
"Again!"
Oh, good lord, this is the funniest fic EVER!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
This is hilarious.
Elphaba01 chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
So that was ... interesting.

Lol. See what I did there? Yeah, creative quotes to backfire back on the story. Chhyeaah, check me out on my great skills of commentariusm. And that's probably not a word, is it? ... noo.

I love this story! I relate to Pippa a lot, you know, since I keep a journal myself and such confusing thoughts are sometimes, um, in there ...

No Sirius Black though, I'm afraid. Pshhgh.

I laughed out loud so much - especially with the Sivvy-Poo's anxiety-towards-his-ass and the snorting-laughing thing. I think it started to freak my nan out, since as far as she knew I was snorting and laughing at a piece of technology.

For some reason I can see Sirius's thoughts in every scene - and even though someone might've already taken your offer on the Sirius diary thing, I might do sometime and send you some stuff.

If only someone else hasn't, that is. Mwheheh.
Busy days, busy days.

*headdesks from stress of trying to actually be creative*

So yeaah. Well done for making me laugh my ass off! :D
(And sorry for rambling. Reading reviews such as these can be rather tiresome.)
(... pshhah.)
-Elphie
DwarvenWarrior chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
UPDATEEEUPFATEEEUPDATEE
DwarvenWarrior chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
Even though it's nearly 5 years of silence... PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ShipsThatFly chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
Really enjoyed this story! I know it was last updated in '08, so I'm not quite sure if this story is still in progress, but I thought I'd just let you know it truly was wonderful. Pippa was quite a laugh. It's been a pleasure.(:
Ruby Meadowes chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I just finished reading this and it is easily one of the greatest fanfictions I've read in a LOONNGGG time. It's too bad you've abandoned it.:(
Glen chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Love this story!
Amanda Blake chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
I love Pippas character, she's funny, awkward,and just so damn cute. I swear she's the best OC ever she seems so relatable. And Sirius too this is one of my favourite marauder era stories. So please continue it.
Yours, Andy
Lisa chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
I lovelovelove your story, it's one of the Best sirius black fics ever! And the BEST I have ever read.
So please don't stop, I honestly loved it, I was reading it like my life depended on it, (I swear my family thinks I'm mad because I'm reading so much fanfiction) I was reading really late into the night and only stopped 'cause the battery was over and the charger was in mums room.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
Cannot believe this is where you finished that! I know it's been forever since you returned to this story but I just want to give you a gentle nudge (again!) to reconsider this story. You're characters are brilliant and funny and unusual. You create scenes in wonderful detail and have a very good craft for the genre. Sp please, do consider picking this up again. I have had this on alert for a long, long time.

(PenName); StarsAreMassive