Reviews for Blood Brothers
Elise Deschat chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Good follow-up
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This was absolutely hilarious (and a little bit tense)! Love the brotherly fluff going on!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is wonderful! I haven't seen Bonanza in years but as a kid I had such a crush on Candy. Great to see a story including him.:)
dvasilas chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I loved it. You really caught the characters. I could picture everything. Good job.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This is my second Bonanza fic. Your 'Hunted Becomes the Hunter' being the first one. I liked them both very much. I am a whumpaholic and my favorite episodes of Bonanza were always of Little Joe getting whumped. So these two fics were extremely whumpalicious.

Telling the story from the POV of the cougar was genius, PhD squared. Thanks for sharing these two Bonanza stories with me. I actually tuned into your site to read the SGA fics. Thanks again for writing. I like your style.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
neat
Restless Joy chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
that was really good, you had me laughing a lot. awesome, awesome, awesome! excellent work.
T.C chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I liked this story. _ Go Little Joe!
hanmyo chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
aw that was sweet - this is the first fic ive read with candy in it. i really like how you wrote this! awesome story!
Sherlock's Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Great story! I loved it as much as the first part, maybe better! I especially thought the conversation between Joe and Candy about the blowing Joe up if he got evil and had a band of Comancheros was funny!

Yours Sincerely,

Sherlock's Sparrow
Marged Hymffri chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Amazing! I've never seen said episode this is based on (an after-the-fact fic is always welcome!), but I loved it just the same. And I actually felt a bit odd reading about Joe and Candy (who's that? :-) ) being attacked by the cougar...

Marge.
StarDreams15 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
That was really good! I really enjoyed it! Just the right mix of drama and humour, and you have the characters down just right. Good job!
Tharin chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
A really great story. You've found a good balance about drama and humor, and I like your characterization of Joe and Candy. But Ben and Hoss are also well written ("Your father? Nah. He's worse than Hoss when it comes to strays.")

The story has some very funny parts, like the part about the "Don't-Burn-Down-the-Ranch rule" oder the whole "blow-Joe-up-if-he-turns-evil" arguments.

The story is going to my favorite stories list, and I hope to read more Bonanza-stories from you.
Anatala chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
OMG! I love your story! It was really good and so funny. I hope you write more stories. Keep up the great work.