Reviews for Precious Things
tangled6 chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
Read your profile summary and I have to agree. 95% of all anime is a lot like American TV and I've been over it for years. However, there are the few animer series (and by few, I mean *few*) that have kept my respect even after Undergrad, internships, and the pursuit of a career. Though FanFiction isn't a hige part of my life, I still find myself occassionally checking up on some stories that were never finished to some of my more cherished anime and "Precious Things" happens to be one of them. While I understand your lack of determination to persue this story and discover its end, I really hope that one day you change your mind. I would love to one day check up on this story, remembering what it (and the characters) once meant to me in my younger years, and find it completed. And who knows? Perhaps the kiddies (two, was it?) will find themselves in love with a particular anime show... :)
Mallet chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
You're... you're not really gonna leave us hanging are you? I mean, it's so damn good! I can understand if you needed a break, hell I've seen fics come back after 3, even 4 year hiatuses, but I'm begging ya here!

Don't let this one die!
brainfear chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
I just realized I haven't reviewed chapter 6! Uhh, forgive me! I hope you update soon! This is killing me!
Batbabe1 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
I'm really loving this. Your characterizations are great. I hope you decide to continue this.
burichifan chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
general review:NICE! NICE! NICE! NICE! NICE! fanfic of yours. You handled the lunkhead's personality well. Anyway, where's the net diver!
Camotecue chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
I wish you'd continue this fic. It's got nice direction and it's a waste if it won't be continued.

One of the best SF fics so far. They're all in character and moving together slowly but surely. Keep up the tension too :D
Nika chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Aww, I really like this story but I worry it won't be updated ever again.
Montblanc chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Wow, I know it's been ages, but is there ANY chance you're going to finish this fic? I can't believe you left this hanging! It's without a doubt the best S&F fic I've ever read and I've been through quite a few. I'm really impressed with your portrayal of Spike, it takes a lot of skill to develop him this way without making him OOC-which, to my extreme annoyance, a lot of authors do. I love all the detail you're pouring into this fic, the guns, the technical stuff and all that jazz. It makes the fic that much more enjoyable and real. Anyway you're an amazing writer, and ah I love this story and I hope you'll at least consider updating it.
cannotdisplay chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
I'm only two chapters in and I'm really, really enjoying this! I'm very glad I stumbled upon this story. I love the attention you pay to almost obscure details like the weapons and locations. Personally, I'm a fan of getting the guns in Bebop right in my writing too. I know how much time I put into that research, so it's good to see someone who's accomplished more accuracy than I have in that aspect :) It shows that you care, aww. The way you mentioned the various guns used throughout the series to draw in Spike's memories was amazing.

You know, I don't think I ever looked into what Jet's weapon of choice is... but I digress.

Anyways, I'm so impressed with the story-line so far almost revolving around Spike's Jericho. I love that gun and I believe it deserves more fan-fiction-attention haha. good job!

Ah yes, and I almost forgot to mention your excellent characterization so far. Spot on and incrdibly funny yet poignant at those critical times. I'm envious, but enjoying it at the same time.

kudos on these first two chapters :) and now, I shall read onward

xoxo!
sillimiss chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
i love this story. please update soon!
Rose Crowess chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
Ugh, so flippin good. Well written, nicely paced, everyone's in character. Makes me so happy! *tear* PLEASE update. I am begging you.
Nicole chapter 6 . 10/4/2007
your story is marvelous.
FictionJunction chapter 6 . 9/19/2007
Great story, I love it! The characters are perfect, but where's Ed? Can't wait for more!
darklove06 chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
man i love this chapter..it soo made me cry! the best cowboy bebop fiction i've ever read..keep up the good work coz i'm cheering for you! o,
Lady Elanya chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
Hey really enjoying the story so far! Update soon!