Reviews for Playing Russian Roulette
letitia chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
must have a seauel
mr.wo chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Wow... I don't know what to say. My words have failed me when I try to compliment your work. It's amazing! Not many fics can leave me shaken, I'll tell you that. It's lovely as it is, but if you do write a sequel to it, I bet I'll be the first one to read it. x) Heh, well maybe not but still.. You are a very talented writer.
x1-TaKeN-oVeR chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Actually I'd like it if you would write a sequel. Maybe continuing from this or restart it from Duo's POV. But if you want to keep the mystery that's great too. The fic was great. Just loved it. I love the way you write Heero and Duo...actually I just love the way you write period. Okay, I think I'm done gushing over you and your fics for the day. TAKE CARE!
vivi chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
That IS mean! (pout) Write a sequel! _ You have a good style of writing there, if only it is a continuation fic.
Jai chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This is a beautiful story, but I definitely vote for a sequel...something nicer for Heero. Let him live.
HumanWings chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Wow~... wait you're not planning to leave it like that and keep readers hanging right? I'm not pushing you to write a sequel but it would satisfy my curiosity. BTW, you have beautful writing skills. Simple and mesmerizing. I hope you update soon if you decide to write a sequel.
ghostlyfacade chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
wow. That is an excellent piece of work. I personally vote toward a sequel. It would be nice to have Heero survive...but that's your decision. Good Luck, Have fun, and I look foward to reading more of your work.
Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That was PERFECT!I love that. you should write a sequal IF you want to, but I think that you should and I hope you do but that was the best deathfic that I've ever read. I hope that you do some more stories soon, and good luck with tenshi
Lost-Remembrance chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
_ Please update!

Love, Red Tail
RubyChan05 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That was a very good bit of characterisation there! Very good for a suicide fic, which is unusual. Well done!

If you ever wrote a sequel, it would be nice if you have him survive somehow, but it's brilliant as a one-shot too.
rathykins chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Wow, that was extremely good. Hm, I just don't think a sequel would do it justice...