Reviews for Time, Avalanche, and Findings
Hmm chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
Pls finish it love the story :-)
kristy123 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
awesum 1
bcrm4ever chapter 18 . 3/8/2012
Awsum! I m so luving this story! And i really want Reggie and Betty to get together! :D Waiting for more..!
suicune4ever chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Aah!

Cheryl? With Reggie?

Okaay. Can't wait to see how it turns out!
suicune4ever chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I hate Archie. How could he think of Betty like that!

This was for chap 2.
cute angel chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I liked the part about jason and his feeling towards betty. would like to see more please. more chapter
QueenMinnie chapter 18 . 4/29/2011
I'm loving the Jughead/Veronica angle! And its about time that Archie gets whats coming to him! Keep up the good work, can't wait to read more!

Cheers, Minnie
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
I'm enjoying this so far; Veronica and Jughead are my first favourite pairing; they look great together... in my way. Hope that Betty and Reggie will be together soon (they are my second favourite pairing) so that Cheryl can be with Archie (my third favourite pairing; voila you now know my favourite couples) but anyways please UPDATE... ? (If there is going to be more chapters...)
Tessie chapter 18 . 3/30/2011
Quickly update!
bets2010 chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
really really good fic. I hope Reg dumps Cheryl soon though *evil grin*
archiefan2001 chapter 18 . 7/18/2010
I really hope you continue, and this ends up being a Betty/Reg fic.. personal preference. But anyway nice job
mian-mian chapter 13 . 4/26/2008
hey! nice story you have here! hope you continue this fic! More power! :)
Doctor of Writing chapter 18 . 3/28/2008
Hey.

Doc here again.

I reviewed this story at chapter seventeen back in September.

found it randomly and remembered that i had written it.

I still like it.

Anyhow. keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what's going to happen.

-Doc-
VaudeVillian67 chapter 18 . 2/19/2008
o, lots of tension. Archie dateless? It's the twilight zone! I'm so glad, I'm not so fond of him. I like the BettyxJason pairing but I keep thinking of them getting married and Betty have Cheryl as a sister-in-law...gah! Good job so far, keep it up. I like when they talk to themselves...now I don't feel so alone in that respect. I'm enjoying the random funny moments, "too many melody marshmallows..." Update! _
talking-hat chapter 18 . 2/7/2008
Ah! I've been waiting for an update for so long, now it's finally here! Woohoo! Pls update soon. I like this story and there aren't many Jugronica fanfics out there.