Reviews for How one decision can change your life
starlightdreamer052000 chapter 13 . 8/7/2005
well.i cant decide if i like it or not. First of all no one can get hundred% feed back. however much they want. it. First of it is an imaganative story and some good thoughts. However abortion is a hard story to come convey as everybody has there own views on the subject and to convey is due to course some contraversy. I for one can't have children due to an illness i once had. I feel that this has some good points but needs to show more emotions. Please don't let this discurage you from writing as i love SS/HG fics and after the last book a lot of people have given up on this pairing.
Barb8 chapter 13 . 8/7/2005
Great update! Love the story.
Sadistic-Snape chapter 13 . 8/7/2005
g'day,

i really loved your story, it is totally great so far!

also can i please have a cookie!
Godric'sGrl01 chapter 13 . 8/7/2005
Wow, what a great story! I loved it, Poor Hermione, surley tho if anyone can find a way to reverse the effects its Severus. Please update soon
jeniferxdawn chapter 13 . 8/7/2005
Yeah, I'm all caught up. *smiles* OMG! I love it so much. Makes sence cuz I love SSHG! They're awsomse together, thats why I joined that fanfiction site Ashwinder, you aren't aloud to post there unless it is SSHG, tiz awsome.

Any who...

I love this story, I'm lucky I randomly found it. And the cookies aren't as good as the Severus dolls...right I'm not insane. Any ways!

Updae soon

Lots of Love

Zephie!
Mistress Cosmos chapter 13 . 8/7/2005
need... more... updates... must... have... ugh

:) as you can tell im loving it.
Dance Pretty Attendace chapter 9 . 8/7/2005
I want a cuddly toy who looks like Severus! Either way, your story is wonderful! I'll comment more when I finish.
volleyballblonde chapter 13 . 8/6/2005
I love this so much! i cant wait to see, well read, what the meeting is about. i think hermione and snape getting back together was a little hurried, but it was still good. Update soon!
kessypegssy chapter 13 . 8/6/2005
I LOVE YOU!

I was searching a HGSS fic for YEARS!

It's amazing! ! !

I love them together!
moonkid3734 chapter 13 . 8/6/2005
Good Chapter! update soon K?

moonkid3734
intriKate chapter 13 . 8/6/2005
I read as far as you have posted in morbid fascination... the Snape/Hermione pairing I guess I can get used to, though *ick* on first thought... but... there's just no point to this story. Like, if you want to do a story about the effects of an abortion on someone's life, do that, but don't just do it to have a written fantasizing about these two characters getting together, cause that's just self-absorbed daydreaming, not storytelling.
NataNly chapter 13 . 8/6/2005
I'm not really sure what to say when everything pretty much has been said, oh well, I might as well say it again, neh? P

Great story so far!
DisFordiana77 chapter 13 . 8/6/2005
I don't like Snape. In fact, I was about ready TO KILL HIM in the 6th book, but when I saw your story, I just decided to read it because I was curious, and the thought of Hermione and Snape together seemed WEIRD. especially since Snape isn't cute or anything. But after reading chapter after chapter, I started liking it. Keep up the good work and update soon.

And I was wondering, how do you imagine Snape in your story? To tell you the truth, I imagined him lot DIFFERENT, when I was reading this. I saw him tall, dark, and handsome..lol. Do you imagine Snape as the Snape in the Harry Potter movies? Just wonderin...
Angela Danton chapter 13 . 8/6/2005
Nice chapter, but I think there is something strange...

because it could be very difficult to the grandfather of Snape be a year above Tom. You see... we know that Harry was born in 1980, right? Also, that James and Lily had 20/21 that time, so Severus too... That show that they were born between 1959 and 1960. We also know that Tom graduate from Hogwarts in 1946 (I don't remember where I read that) so, Snape's grandfather graduate 1945. If he had a child that year, his son/daughter (if we take HBP, daughter) had Snape with only 15... Am I mistake?
zelah1313z chapter 13 . 8/6/2005
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDTAE!please!lol, its good, update quickly!
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »