Reviews for How one decision can change your life
Beccis chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Oh. I loved the fic. It's hard to find a story with an interesting plot. :D
Angela Danton chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Hello! Just a warning: I don't accept anonymous reviews! Well, now my review: you have potential and I have a feeling that will be the kind of story that I love! I'll continue reading until the last chapter (or you stop writing). I don't think Hermione is taking a drastic decision in this case, but I hope that somebody finds out and stop her. And... why is Snape being a jerk? Ah... how I love that kind of story... do you promise to make me cry?
severus-fan chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
What do you mean when you said things will get better?

I can't wait to find out. Can't wait for the next update!

:D:D:D
Barb8 chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Please continue, I hope Snape and hermione work things out before it is too late.
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Poor Hermione...
Kat8790 chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Snape is a butthead. If he only knew. I really liked this chapter but poor Hermione. I hope she doesn't go through with it.
Anaerobic chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
This is such a great such a great story! I hope you update soon. But I can't believe Severus said that to her.
Hina-Kmi chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
I like the story, please update soon!
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Great story so far! UPDATE SOON
Hide Mori chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Keep going on good story.
PhantomPirate chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Good chapter, I liked how this chapter was longer, it gave more to the story. I hope Severus enters the story soon, and I can't wait to see the outcome between them. Keep up the great writing, and don't take long to update.
blahblahblah1313 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I love your story so far, and would be absolutely thrilled if you continue. So please update soon.
PhantomPirate chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Very good, I love the plot. Please keep going with this story. I can't wait to see what happens between Severus and Hermione. I wonder if she gets rid of the child, or decides to keep it, please don't take long to update, and keep up the great writing.
Kat8790 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I like it. Update soon.
Courtney-Christina chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
It was an interesting start. I hope you have written the next chapter or at least up to the part included in the summary. Why would Snape no longer want Hermione and why would she give up on him so easily? Mor eimportantly, why wouldn't she keep the child and raise it herself? Merely because of who the father was and how she is convinced that their relationship was a farse is not a very good reason for our logical know-it-all.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18