Reviews for How one decision can change your life
darkforces chapter 19 . 12/23/2005
very good, i love the story, i'll look out for the sequal, keep on writing!
OperaCountess chapter 19 . 11/24/2005
This is the best story i have read that actully have Severus and Hermione interact. This was a AWESOME STORY! I really really loved this stroy.
queenofdiamonds1 chapter 13 . 11/13/2005
I love your story. I can't wait to read more. I love HGSS stories
notavailible chapter 20 . 9/19/2005
Aww! It hasn't been posted yet! -pouts- I hope you get it out soon, and aren't suffering from any other cmputer related problems.
Angela Danton chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
PEOPLE! IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Crystal Waterfall asked me to warn everyone, that the sequence to this fic is being delayed due problems with her computer.

As soon as she fix her computer she will begin to post the sequel ]
Akasha Ravensong chapter 19 . 9/4/2005
interesting story... hm wheres part two?

blessed be

Raven Lynne
takaxdesu chapter 10 . 8/26/2005
hey this is good. read my crap, k?
aurelia waters chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
Hey I tried to email you and it came back as a failed delivery. Email me please.
rinny08 chapter 19 . 8/22/2005
no offense or anything, but if hermione goes back in time to save ginny, harry could be killed in the process and she cant go back again after that, can she? and i dont mean to be critical because it was a very well written chapter, but its a war and people die, and going back for just one person seems somewhat selfish (even though i know she's doing it for harry) what about everyone else that died that she wont be able to save?

i wont stop reading because i like the story too much, but i dont think ginny is the way to have hermione go back in time, if harry died and voldemort won is the best scenario for that to happen, if you ask me...not that i think you should change your story or anything and i dont mean to offend with this review, but i felt the need to give my opinion (thats what the review button is for anyway)
Krit.16 chapter 19 . 8/22/2005
oh my good jesus! I didnt even see that coming! It was perfect and i love where you ended it! I cant wait to read the sequel!

krystal
notavailible chapter 15 . 8/21/2005
I hope that you post Past Meetings soon because I can't wait much longer! Hurry please! The waiting is killing me!
Angela Danton chapter 19 . 8/20/2005
lol... ffn didn't warn me of this chappie. Lucky me for checking anyways. Excellent! Loved this one more than you can think! Keep that fantastic work!
Natsuyori chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
nice job on part one! cant wait for part 2!
fluffy-89 chapter 19 . 8/18/2005
*stuttering* keep baby yay!
JadedAnna chapter 19 . 8/18/2005
Oh My GOD! I cried. till i membered the time turner. great start. Hope you update soon! i love this story to the max.
270 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »