Reviews for How one decision can change your life
notavailible chapter 19 . 8/18/2005
NO, not Ginny! But didn't al the Death Eaters become like unconscious? How could they kill Ginny if they hadn't regained consciousness? Oh well, I loved this story and I hope the next part will be good too! Oh and please read my story Ginny's Diary! I can't wait to read part 2!
Joe-x86 chapter 19 . 8/18/2005
This is the best fanfict I have ever read. Way to go!
GinnyGin chapter 19 . 8/18/2005
W00T! I love it! Of course, the Ginny thing sucks, but whatever. Im really looking forward to the next part, so please try to get it up soon!
Insert My Name chapter 19 . 8/18/2005
I love it, update soon!
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 19 . 8/17/2005
Great start! I can't wait for part 2!
the-shadowed-one chapter 19 . 8/17/2005
Oh No! Ginny died! But HErmione will come through, she always does. I do so hope she wont drink the potion. It would be rather sad if she did, although she would have good reason. Update as soon as ya can!

starrysthestral chapter 19 . 8/17/2005
ah! you killed ginny! i hate you!(no just kidding, i dont hate you. you're cool ]) i cant wait for part two! update soon!
Kat8790 chapter 19 . 8/17/2005
OMG! I love it! I can't wait to read part 2!
aznbLuEbEaRgr chapter 19 . 8/17/2005
o...good story! )

UPDATE! hehes
Estal0ne11 chapter 19 . 8/17/2005
lol that was cruel leaving us hanging lol! awesome chapter! but now you have to update! pretty soon! great story
Shdwcat27 chapter 19 . 8/17/2005
lost angel92 chapter 19 . 8/17/2005
Yay! The baby is going to live. I can't wait for the next part in the trilogy. I hope Severus stops being a deatheater before the big battle. This is great. Please write more .
whitewolf33 chapter 19 . 8/17/2005
WHoa! Hermione going back to when she was still pregnant? o.o Alright! XD I can't wait for the next part to come out-seriously, start it soon. xP
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 19 . 8/17/2005
wow that was good. i hope she decides to keep the baby. cant wait until part two
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 19 . 8/17/2005
Looking forward to the next part!
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »