Reviews for How one decision can change your life
notavailible chapter 18 . 8/16/2005
Hey. Good chapter. Better than last one for sure. I can't wait until your next post! Your story brings up a good point though... They're wizards so when Voldmort first rose to power why didn't they just go back in time and kill him when he was a little boy? I imagine that maybe there would be some reason, after all where's the fun in the story if they can so easily undo all the bad. Well write soon! Oh and please read my story... Ginny's Diary! Please, I feel so sad due to lack of reviewers! Can't wait to see what happens next in you story!
GinnyGin chapter 18 . 8/16/2005
*sighs and whimpers* I want more chapters! *sighs again*

All well, you seem to be pretty good at the updating thing. So please update soon, I really love this fic!
GinnyGin chapter 13 . 8/16/2005
Usually I wouldnt review until Im done reading, but I just felt the need to say that I really like it, and I think its very interesting, and who ever flamed you is an idiot, lol.

So, yeah, great job!
xxlightningboltxx chapter 18 . 8/16/2005
i kno its kinda wierd but...PLZ LET SEVERUS BE OK!

thank you!
confused119 chapter 18 . 8/16/2005
hey, great story!

loved it.. but keep going

n the chapters do drag on just a bit and you should make harry and ron find out about ss and hg in some sort of weird way.. i don't know how though, soz!

but overall the story is really good! keep writing
kessypegssy chapter 18 . 8/16/2005

Tell me, is there going to be another part to this fic?
JadedAnna chapter 18 . 8/15/2005
OH MY GOD you can't just stop it right there! grr... okay so you totally need to update and soon! i can't wait for the next chapter.
lost angel92 chapter 18 . 8/15/2005
This is torture. i can't wait to see what happens. Oh please update as soon as possible. It is nerve wracking, even though it is not real. Bye.
Pyromytprincess chapter 18 . 8/15/2005
Oh, please hurry with the next chapter! I really can't wait for it to be up! Ohh, can I have a cuddly snape doll? lol
fluffy-89 chapter 18 . 8/15/2005
gagagagagah, you cannot leave it at that! I need more!
Navy Brat 13 chapter 18 . 8/15/2005
Once again you wrote an awesome chapter, I can't wait to read more.
Anarane Anwamane chapter 18 . 8/15/2005
wonderful writing
whitewolf33 chapter 18 . 8/15/2005
Hurry and make the final chapter! xD I can't wait for *deep, narrating voice* the conclusion of How one decision can change your life! *cough* *voice goes back to normal* Ahh! Much better. Update soon! _
Kat8790 chapter 18 . 8/15/2005
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what the battle will be like.
whitewolf33 chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
Uh-oh... the battle's date changes, and Hermione still needs to figure out how to make Shelding charms stronger. xD
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »