Reviews for Retribution's Curse
charmedgrl4ever chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
konban wa

This reads like a true novel... It's not likely, but is there any chance you two are still writing this? I'd love to read more... Oh well, in case you ever DO take it up again, I'll have it on alert. :)

Paalam

-Shan-
White-wolf2 chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Wow. This is such a good story! I love it. I mean, it's very well really written and I have the feeling that it's going to improve as well, like the plot is going to be really good. Keep up the great work. I can't wait for u to update!
tortall princess chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
hey itz me again! this story is still rockin! wat colour is numairs gift again? itz black and silver right? coz i can never remember!thta marek dude is just evil , i felt like yelling at him when i was reading what he was doin!he was evil! anywayz update really soon!
tortall princess chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
this story is really good so far but you got a few things wrong 1. you start page traing when ur around 10 yrs old not thirteen alan doesnt hav the gift , it says so in tricksters choice. but apart from all of that this is such an awesome story and i really like it so keep on writing coz it rocks!
mage dudette chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
woo! an update! i reeli love this story, n the only problem is waiting for updates P i think its great, n im always wanting to know what happens next. im kinda glad TP left alans story mostly alone, cz i find it fun to imagine what happens to the other characters which you dnt hear so much about. go you 2 neways! _
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Wow! This story is amazing! It reads so well just like a real TP novel. I love how you created Alan and Savannah is brilliant. This is definitely going on my faves. Update soon. I can't wait for more!

~LK1512~
Letselina chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Yay! You've begun to rewrite it! *dances* It's still a very original idea, writing about Alan as Aly goes of to the Isles. It'll be interesting to see how you push the two stories together once she goes missing, then bring it back to Alan's again.

Update soon
Syl Rose chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Ooh, I like this story. Very intriguing. Keep up the good work and update it soon please!

~Syl~
pineapples rok mi sox chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
this story is god. i like very much;) You've managed to bring your own style in with out going off onto the whole americanisms thing. excellent! *does a mr burns* anyway- keep going- this is most fun. buh bye prmsx
Gaerwen chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I really like this and it's a good start! My only problem is that usually pages start training when they're ten or eleven not thirteen. But I like how you have Alan as an old page. Please update soon!
Zerrin of the Wind chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Alan is one of my favorite less known characters in TP's books. Please continue and update soon!