Reviews for Into the Underdark
Enedorii chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
Very interesting story, keep writing or I'll summon a bloodthirster upon you.
thelsina chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
ooh the rings' getting to Kirrath right? right? You were right the story is starting to pick up a bit faster. Urm no ideas at the moment though I think the spelling for the spider queen is lloth or lolth... probably a typo but my biggest OCD. Please update soon!
YoginiGal chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
Great chaper. The Fellowship won't be destroyed right? You might want to know that elves and halflings can see in the night and dwarves have an innate sense of where they are and how far they are from the surface in Tolkien's world. Just thought you might want to know. Keep writing your story.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
O... Sorry, no ideas, but that was awesome! Please write more soon!

Arilyn chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
This is a very good story. You have crossed them very well. I am really looking forward to more chapters to come. Maybe you could also have a twist, witrh Gimily and the gray(or deep) Dwarves. Someway there could be a fight or somthing. I just think that they could fit into it somehow.
The Eromancer chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
I love this story!
thelsina chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
*looks around* oh darn so much for being the first to review for chapter 2. *Pout* Kirrath just seems so urm mercenary like (that a word) anyway interesting. Cant wait to see what he is planning to do to Legolas (snicker) Yeah so urm I did my thing by reviewing so please please post another chapter soon... suspense getting so hard to bear... want to read more. *Puppy dog eyes* (By the way is the One Ring going to become some sort of factor?)
YoginiGal chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
You might introduce more characters or maybe give us some background on Kirrath. Oh yeah. Thanks for promising not to write slash. Keep writing.
YoginiGal chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Great story so far. You might want to make sure that there is a subject in every sentence to make sure that people understand what you are writing. Also, you might want to add scene breaks like a whole row of 1's or such. Keep writing.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
*shakes head with sympathy at the stupidness of the Fellowship* The poor things. But, then, I suppose they'd have no way of knowing about Drow, so they can be forgiven. *grin* Anywho, post more soon? Please?

Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
hm... more? please?

MordorianNazgul chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Looking good. I'm normally wary of crossovers (I've read far too many bad ones), but this looks interesting. Your style is nice; very readable. And as far as the story, I like your twist on the 'character falls into Middle Earth'. I don't think I've seen many 'Fellowship falls into Faerun' fanfics.

There's one or two little grammar problems, but other than that the story is coming along well. Just for future reference "you're" is the condensed version of "you are" and "your" is for showing possession.

I'm eager to see where this leads. Keep writing.
Enedorii chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Interesting start. Keep writing. )
thelsina chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Interesting plot so far, your idea is unusual. However watch your punctuation, you tend to let your sentences run on and you are putting to much faith in your spell check. ex. strait instead of straight Keep writing though your onto something :)
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4