Reviews for Without You I'm Nothing
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
well it's almost 2 am here in the morning. I came by ur fanfic and well here's the review. i have to give u a thumbs up..hmm the story is good..u captured sasuke really well..unlike some ppl who think sasuke is a gay* shudders* ...and sakura too. I epecially love the english u use. It captivates the readers into reading it more..the art of ur english is awesome. A litle adivce, make sasuke a little more like himself..true like cold and's his nature i guess haha..well keep it up ..
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Is this the end? Cliffy! Oh the suspense! I really liked it, the fact that you really took in all the right concepts from the series. Well done! Magnifico!

Releina Artemis
missjujukins chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
oo continue! real good strry! ( srry me no spell corectly )
Brandy Camel chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
o.o whoa, i can dig it. :D In fact, I am. I hope to see more, this is awesome. It seems so... warm, from both sides. And I really like seeing that in Sasuke. It's unusual, and yet, so right. Good job! *thumbs up*

20FacesChizu chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Iyakon-chan chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
O_O *looks eagarly for more* Please tell me you're not going to just let this drop to the wayside! You'd be insane if you did! Trust me, I know all about the multiple ideas problem. I made a folder on my comp the is labled 'Ideas', and they're sit there waiting for me to work on them while I finish my other stories. It's pathetic, but effective. Write more, post more! Soon please!
serenitatis417 chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
sweet _
MoonstrucK 123 chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
great story!

please update soon!
badgirl93 chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
wow this story like rocks u should like hurry up and updait
AnimeManiac09 chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Hey it's still great! Can't wait to see more!
laussica chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
i liked sasuke's thoughts more than sakura's most likely because we already noe hers and coz i like sasuke alot more than her

i really like this story so write some more plz

soon soon

now now

lol lol
Mrs. Dorian Gray chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
please update SON! you can't just leave your readers hanging in mid-air? at least add another chapter please I beg of you! anyway,nice story and another thing i just want to confirm, will this be a happy ending and will it still be SakuSasu? just asking please answer.
Airen-kun chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Very nice job. Is there going to a CHAPTER 3?
haha.notsofunny chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
so how do the meet and such? well it's really good so far just update soon!
Han Ji Eun chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Ooh, very good fic, very good.

Is chapter 2 the end, or is there going to be more chapters?