Reviews for Star Wars Episode 8:The Transformation Of Evil
rupertlvr chapter 10 . 8/27/2005
Great story! I absolutely loved it. You are doing a ggrgeat job and I really hope my readers will take my advise and read this story along with the others! Good job.

rupertlvr chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
Bad clone! Haha my guess was his evil twin, boy was I wrong. Poor Luke getting blamed for something he didn't do...well it was him but then it wasnt. Wow confusing if you really, really think about it. GREAT CHAPTER!

rupertlvr chapter 8 . 8/27/2005
0 Oh my. Great cliff hanger and am I glad your story is done or I would have been so mad if I had to wait for the next chapter. I am loving this story!

rupertlvr chapter 7 . 8/27/2005
Hehe that metal hand reminde me of the silver hand Wormtail got. There is something ewrong with the plan huh? Cause everytime Luke senses something is wrong, he is right. Good chapter. :)

rupertlvr chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
What is he going to do? Gotta go find out...great chapter, they just keep getting better! :)

rupertlvr chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
People getting their heads sliced off. Yay..haha. I loved this chapter!

rupertlvr chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
Great chapter...gotta go read more...keep up the good work!

rupertlvr chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Wow! Like i said before I am not a Star Wars fan, sorry. However with your story I think that might change :). I love this chapter and I do plan to review on every chapter but not right now since I have to get back to my hmwk. Arghh!:0. Oh by the way your email adress never showed up in the email so yeah. You can instant message me sinnce i do remember reading that you have a msn sn and so do I! Its: XPurebloodSlytherinX hehe. Well I will try to email you somehow. Bye and keep up the good work! :)

rupertlvr chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
Hey its me rupertlvr. Anyways I am not a Star Wars fan but nevertheless I read your story and I think it is well writtn. :) You can always combine some sentences but you are doing well. I have some bad news concerning my story. It got removed so I can't update for a while but I promise I will continue with it. Oh and also once I do I will recomend your story to anyone who is a Star Wars fan so you can get more reviews. Is that ok? Well talk to you soon.