Reviews for What Evil Lurks

Rahne4227 chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
Ever impressive! I enjoy watching the TT occasionally, but only DT could get me into the Fanfic! Keep it up, please!
azyrian chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
Ah, Monty Python. How thou shalt use thy Holy Hand Grenade...

Anyhoo...that girl was weird but the chapter still good. But I'm not familiar with The Sandman so I have no clue what this cameo is or where the crossover begins. Meh, oh well, I still think it's good.
GeekyMama chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
i am still greatly enjoying this story i cant wai for the next chapter, the little girl was a stroke of genious, she holds such a mystery i hope to see more of her
Bunnysquirrel chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
Yay! Everything is gonna be alright! I love this story! UPDATE SOON!
mikomi bansiki chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
hey, this is great! you captured everyone very well!
Gratania chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This story is excellent! Why does it only have 6 reviews? We need more stories like this.

I love how you've done Robin's personality, it remidns me somewhat of Batman (understanably.)

Hope you update often!
Kiersten chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
holy shit thats brilliant! I love it please update asap!
azyrian chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Wow, I never would have expected Raven to slap someone...but hey, it's all good and it made me laugh extremely hard. You portrayed Raven and Robin's little talk there perfectly. Simply wonderful. I'll be waiting rather impatiently for an update!
GeekyMama chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
awesome story i quite like it
Unforeseen chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This story alone is now one of the reasons why Robin and Raven is by far my favorite pairing. I think you perfectly desribed Robin's relationship with all of the Titans. I think the breakfast scene with Cy and BB was a fun, great way of balancing the chapter's more intense interactions between Raven and Robin. I am dying for the next chapter.
Lady Shalafa chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Damn. That has got to be one of the best damn stories I have ever read. I'm speechless. Write more. Update soon. I love this story. RobxRae forever. Wow.
Kick-Me-When-Im-Down chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Wow, this is amazing. All the characters are portrayed perfectly, I-I don't know what to say...just update soon...and don't let the Rob/Star freaks get to you...
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »