Reviews for What Evil Lurks
Skycroft chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
you made robin the *gurk*. I mean.. you.. robin... Mr. pillarman!*gurk*. Wow. Just wow. I mean... .
SinCos chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
well i found this fanfic under so many other fanfics and i've notice that it has been a little less than 2 years since you have updated this story but i hope you do soon. this is a VERY VERY good storyline! and i would hope that you would like to finish it! so please update and finish it
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
There's so much boding and friendship; I need to hug you.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
SylverEyes chapter 7 . 12/18/2007

I hate you for ending this here and forcing me to do my homework.

However, I forgive you for having written one of the best pieces of writing that I have seen in a long time.

In character, but at the same time making it totally your own. Secrets, hints, foreshadowing, but at the same time, everything that we're given makes sense so that you aren't scrambling to put things together.

I'm so ready to read the next chapter. It's disappointing, since I know that you have writer's block with it. But I will be waiting. Sometimes I have the capacity to be patient.

Hopefully the "thing between" our two birds will at least begin to come to a head next chapter. Your plot and relationship development is progressing well, but I still can't help but be impatient. My fault, not yours. XD

Anyway, sorry about my rambling. Great idea, story, plot and all that jazz. Can't wait for more.
Chi Yagami chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
O_O I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! homagah this so god! I havent truly grasped all the supernatural, but enough to vaguely understand it. I dont know 'The Sandman' but after reading this, I wanna go check it out... ;)
Weaving Bard chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
I bow to your talent
Weaving Bard chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
... Robin's mortality and sheer ambigiousness is killing me.

As I've said before... keep writing...

You are a Wicked Scarey.
Weaving Bard chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
You give quality. Though the greed in me wants more quanity... much more. I'm one who has been starving and this is my first nourishment. Don't let this tale be your last.
Weaving Bard chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
Ekss... I'm hugging myself in terror and joy. I love this writing
Weaving Bard chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
You have such a way with plot and descriptions. VERY good work
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
you're brilliant. Well done. Keep writing. Honestly. You have talent.
gred18850 chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
confused as to why sandman was brought in but you did a wonderful job at writting Delireum.
OoHSiLLyME chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
The effort and research that you've put into this... (falls to knees) I worship you. If only you had finished before writers block or reality hit... It's okay. I still love it!
ravenslair chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
OK, now that I am caught up with the story and throughly hooked, please update. I love this story, and I want to read more (please). Working with Emaniahilel and Absentia, you are in extremely good company, and I look forward to the next chapter. Thank you very much, this story has truly been a pleasure to read. Gerry
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »