Reviews for What Evil Lurks
ravenslair chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
Wow, this is getting really intense. A very compelling chapter, and I of course loved the give and take between the two birds. Thanks...Gerry
ravenslair chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
I could see Raven going into her mind to discuss something as important as this with her emotions. I can't say I'm surprised they came out deadlocked, considering this is Raven we are talking about. I really enjoyed this chapter, as I'm enjoying the story as a whole. Thanks...Gerry
ravenslair chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
The plot thickens. I admit I have heard of the Sandman series, but I don't really know anything about it. Another excellent chapter, the scenes with Robin and Raven together are very moving (and amusing). Thanks...Gerry
ravenslair chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Finally got a chance to start reading this. Excellent first chapter, the scenes with Robin blew me away, I wasn't expecting that at all. Well written as all your stories are, can't wait to read the second chapter. Thanks...Gerry
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
Very interesting.I'm not yet sure how to take the changes you've made to the Batman mythology, but it's very well written.
Blitz-Sora chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
Such an excellent story! Can't wait to see it updated. D
Kyo' Obviroah chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
PLEASE FINISH THIS! This is one of the best fuckin' fanfictions I've ever had the pleasure to read. I applaud you on everything, sense of climactic disillusion and cunning sequencing make this story absolutely impossible to put literary skills are impeccable and you certainly have a remarkable way with words. I have to say you are one of my favprite artists on
Unknown chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
Another chapter well done. I look forward to the next update.
flicker chapter 7 . 2/5/2007
holy crap your fic is pure brilliance

other than that i have no other to describe it, Im too speechless but I can PLS UPDATE SOON!
BlueberryOcean chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
My mind is spinning right now, but in a good way (that didn't make much sense-sorry). You have these characters dead on and I am please to see no Starfire bashing, that gets so annoying. Looking forward to the next chapter!
chaseboy04 chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
although i am not much of a writer i fell i can appreciate good work. you are a fantastic writer and why you haven't published anything is beyond me. please keep writing it would truly be a shame if you stopped.
Eothr Si'lan chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
More, more, keep going. I'm liking how seriously you have this fic oriented on the birds of a feather. I really, really like it. The maturity and the vocabulary are excellent, and the characters are in perfect sync. Please don't stop writing this fic.
SimplyChristine chapter 7 . 9/3/2006
Whoa...WHOA...

Cannot form words...*fall over in awe*
juntomatsu chapter 7 . 8/29/2006
...*blink, blink*...um...i really don't know what to say...it took me a few days to actually read all seven chapters and that was all that consumed me... i ended up reading whenever i could..befoer work and after(*grins* didn't even change out of my work uniform)...and i'm speechless...i really don't know what to say without sounding like a broken record...*blinks again and takes a deep breath*..

here i go...

i really love your writing...ah... everything flowed (flows together) so smoothly (for me) and even though i've never read "The Sandman"...(you've seriously peck my interest in reading it)..

i love your characters and can't wait to see what happens next...

i am kinda new in this area of FF...*sheepishly grins*..i mostly stick to the anime section...

but again i fell in 'love'(for lack of a better word) with your writing and can't wait to see what happens next...thanks for taking the time to 'bless' me (i know so lame *sighs* couldn't think of a better word) with such a wonderful story...and it's not really me...*smiles* thanks so much so writing such a wonderful story that we can all enjoy and being a role-model for so many...(including me)...*chuckles* well i await for the next chapter and hopefully well do better in reviewing...thanks again...-

*glomps you and dashes off to torment others*
Cranberry Window chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
Okay, I'm really pissed right now. After playing Final Fantasy VII, Dirge of Cerberus I sort of...got obsessed with Vincent. I'm a fangirl, unfortunately. However, I'm annoyed because you have lest your fic Why Me? whimpering out in the cold AT A CRITICAL MOMEMENT IN THE STORY! Talk about a permanent cliff hanger! I understand some authors a totally governed by their muses, but I really want to see this fic to the end. As do many of the other readers. That fic is just too good to waste. I typed a review for Why Me at and sent it in. Read it. It should at least give you some suggestions on getting out of writer's block. Please! The fic is too good to go! *cries* You were doing so well on the fic! Close to three hundred reviews! That's too good to waste! *wails*
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »