Reviews for Tarnished Silver
prihor5462 chapter 1 . 7/7
I love the way you wrote that.
Graywolf24 chapter 1 . 5/9
Fuck, this was brilliant. Very well written! I don't know what more to say than wow.
vivek chapter 1 . 3/24
Simply... ... Amazing
mbembet chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
great one shot! it's beautiful and very well written i love it :)
A Writer chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I feel like every LoZ writer read this and went, "Damn, why didn't I think of that?"

Perfectly original plot, beautifully written, and very emotional. I quite liked the subtleties that were constant in the story. Link and Zelda always sneak around; Zelda starts wearing perfume...That one line, I think, got everyone, "Perhaps she stole his, too, once upon a time."

You have some serious talent. Keep up the good work!
dannielovessora chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I actually cried while reading this. This is amazing.
inlemoon chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
It's rare that a fan fiction touches my heart so. Thank you.
JasielStael chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
its so beautiful and very sad.
Zarianwen chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I have to tell you, that moment where Link says, "Perhaps she stole his, too, once upon a time," for whatever reason, it really struck me how much the both of them had lost, and how much they'd taken from each other. Hit me like a load of bricks. Practically started bawling my eyes out.
So...good job!
I'm so in love with these characters it can't be healthy. I think you did a great job characterizing them.
Thinkbubbles101 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
/( /0 /)\
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
You have such a beautiful way with words - like the best kind of fairytale. I am rereading this after a while, and this remains my favourite fic of the zelda fandom - possibly even my favourite of all time. I can't stop listening to the song :)

One note though - I think the lyric is sleep, my fallen cedar, not sleep, my fine seater.
DragonflyxParodies chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
LOL cute! The fact he visits her even after so much time has passed is really what ties everything in this fic together, I think.
Yuka Muntou chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
They die in each others arms!
Lady Jadealiya chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
That is really lovely. Always nice to stumble onto a different take on Link and Zelda!
LoZfan86 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Very sad indeed, but also very good and well-written. I really enjoyed this! Made me cry a bit too! :P