Reviews for Five Minutes Peace
that was awesome beyond belife
anlmoon chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
funny :)
la canelle chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Love it. I'm impressed, I give it a A plus. Hehe
amateur alle chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
amazing story! love the ending
michael.phippen.5 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Always have and always will love sexy raven lol
noname00 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I loved it(:
Khaeos chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I lolled so hard i managed to shoot mountain dew through my nose twice, good job :)
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
heh, i know exactly how Robin feels about soap operas, lol... i wonder what Terra's going to think of whatever it is Robin gets her, lol... hmm what Raven wheres to bed... my guess, Nothing at all, *Grin* but i actually think she most likely wears one of her Leotard's.

in that one episode ermm... uhh the one where Control Freak first shows up and Raven ends up losing control of her emotion fear and her powers cease working, she sits up in bed after a nightmare and thats what she was wearing at the time. so you plan on writing up a sequel? do you ahve a sequel already written?
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
LOL:) I almost blew my brains out laughing:)
TTRaven4Ever chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
lmao, time 60 man, that was funny as hell. pfft, baloney pony. I'm barely 13 and even I get that one. my sixteen year old BROTHER didn't get it.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
ok you're brilliant. I laughed.. I winced... I sympathsized.

I love Robin and Raven together... I love the tension... I loved the perfect INANE quality of conversation with Starfire over her idea of normalcy.

Makes a mental note: Read more of YOUR teen titan fan fictions.
tamara chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
i read your review b4 this and i gotta say some people made some rude comments but anywayz i loved the story keep writing. another chappie
maplemoo chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
this was so cool you should do another chapter
Slytherin's Silver Dragon chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Absolutely brilliant story! It made me laugh as well as pity Robin immensly, though he got some relaxing time in the end! Keep up the good work and this story is going immediatly on my Favorites list!
The Untold Chronicles chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
that is hilarous! id say some of the funny parts but its must of the story soo! really good...you have to do more on it soon!