Reviews for Two Halves
darkgraywolf chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
yaay i love the ending to the story! great job
FlameOut chapter 15 . 6/16/2006
Do you know why I fave this fic? It's obvious! I love this fic! But do you really have to kill of the emotions? I was in tears when I read it, and that's one hell of an accomplishment, I can tell ya. Really, nice fic!

FlameOut -The self-proclaim Protecter of Raven's Emotions / Sides of Personalities!-
WindyDays chapter 15 . 11/27/2005
First, I would like to apoligize sincerely for not reviewing. Over the last few weeks I have had so much homework to keep up with all the stories I have been reading from. English has been a subject that has really drained all the energy from me. You should slap me. I feel horrible for not being there to review your chapters.

Reading the rest of the story was a thrill for me. I simply loved the ending. The entire story was superb. Excellent job!

Sincerely,

Windy Days
Mortal Guardian chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Dude, I agree about with BB's feelings towards the idea of Robin going after Raven. Having watched the episodes of "The End" I would have felt better if anyone BUT Robin went after her. It didn't necessarily have to be Beast Boy, but anyone other than Robin.
The Prime chapter 15 . 10/15/2005
nice
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 15 . 10/2/2005
aw, what a great and precious ending! very good story, I loved it!
warprince2000 chapter 15 . 10/1/2005
oranfly chapter 15 . 10/1/2005
Wonderful finish! Thanks for the great read.
Anime Chick009 chapter 15 . 10/1/2005
That was a good story and original plot. I hope to see more like that in the future. And the last part with Star and Robin was very funny!
Darth Cruel chapter 15 . 10/1/2005
Wow, the end was just... I cant even discribe it. It's was really bittersweet, but its a good kind. Starfire reaction to BB and Rae was funny. Keep up the good work, hope there more fics to come.
JessAlba chapter 15 . 9/30/2005
Yay! A beautiful ending to a beautiful story! I loved this story it was so well thought out. You should write an epilogue. I'll be reading your next work!
BigQuise chapter 15 . 9/30/2005
Very nice way to end it. I hope your next story is as good as this one's
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 15 . 9/30/2005
Very nice. You did a fantastic job on this fic. Very nice ending. Great job._
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 15 . 9/30/2005
Very nice. You did a fantastic job on this fic. Very nice ending. Great job._
Cyber Commander chapter 15 . 9/30/2005
Aw...

And they all lived happily ever after...

I love it when the boy gets the girl at the end.

Great story. So what's next?