Reviews for WooDoo
mitremlap chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
very cute
TimeIsGalleons chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was hilarious. Terrific one-shot. xD
Carojen chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
A really good one, this story.
Yarrharr chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
fun stuff! being a Louisiana native, i definitely appreciate the use of voodoo dolls...every girl needs one.

keep writing! this is good! :)
Farha chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Oh, wonderful! That was a really original idea, and I loved your idea of Ginny's revenge!

The characterization was dead on- particularly Ginny and Harry underage magic and Ginny not seeming to care- and the snog! The snog! Although the part where Harry took all his clothings off seemed a bit ..well.. he does have this built-in-over-the-top-modesty and that seems a bit OOC. Anyways.

Just a teeny question though, the purpose of Hermione's watch to the story? Seems kinda fuzzy to me. Other than that, fab!
weasel chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
hahaha! That was funny! WooDOO!
summersun chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
You're so very creative! I love the idea of a WooDoo Doll. I could totally see Fred and Gorge making one of those. Great job!
cecelle chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
"Her fingertips were greeted with bushy hair sporting maximum vertical lift." - love that line!

Snicker - this was funny. I thought that the whole 'I, Harry-the-Hero, must walk lonely road, must not be distracted by little woman in important quest' bit was a bit much, so I am glad you got that sorted out for us, LOL!
The.Devious.Miss.Caity chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Aww this was so good. I loved it. I love how fiery you made Ginny. And the WooDoo Doll. HA! brilliant! good job :)
jen chapter 1 . 8/2/2005