Reviews for The Asian Visitor
maryah chapter 21 . 10/10/2007
pleas finish this story for me
Empathic Slytherin chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
OMG! please continue your lovely stories, i've read just about all of them, i also wish for you to finish up Danger girl. So pwease keep this magnificent writting up. you have inspired me with my writting.
policegirl chapter 21 . 4/26/2006
That was absolutely wonderful! Aww I love Alucard in this fic he's so nice.

I enjoyed the read.
policegirl chapter 20 . 4/26/2006
I loved this so much. It's sad and emotional. Yet so powerful and well-written. It's so much that I could ask for and more. It was absolutely phenomonal.
policegirl chapter 18 . 4/26/2006
I really liked this chapter. This was definitely a turning point of the story. Oh, I'm getting excited...
policegirl chapter 17 . 4/26/2006
I just read this story straight through, haha. I'm tired kinda so...this reviews probably gonna be short, but...I loved this fic! It's really good and I kept waiting for Seras and Alucard to get together which...they still aren't really but still.
policegirl chapter 16 . 4/26/2006
I liked this chapter a lot.
policegirl chapter 15 . 4/26/2006
I loved the chapter like always...
policegirl chapter 14 . 4/26/2006
I enjoyed this chapter. A lot. It was sweet and made me smile. I love Victoria more each chapter.
policegirl chapter 13 . 4/26/2006
The last scene was fantastic. Victoria is finally opening herself.
policegirl chapter 12 . 4/26/2006
Hm. . . this was the strangest chapter yet.
policegirl chapter 11 . 4/26/2006
What a twist never thought seing Alucard drunk but that was quite amusing. Most read next chapter
policegirl chapter 10 . 4/26/2006
Great, great, great! I like the way you make Alucard and Victorias conversation...Lovely, just lovely
policegirl chapter 9 . 4/26/2006
Well, what can i say? this is really an incredible story.
policegirl chapter 8 . 4/26/2006
The emotion that comes through in the story seems very genuine and carries through nicely.