Reviews for Dude, Where's My Bordeaux?
Sharayel chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Oh my gosh. What have I just found? This was amazing, and hilarious, and thank you for putting this up! Great job :)
halloween princess chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This absolutely made my day. Tres bien :)
derrydeb chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Great Story! I laughed all the way through it. Good Job!
Historybuff chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Ah, hilarious. Seriously... why do they both like Christine? She's just kinda stupid...and annoying...and has a major "Daddy Complex," as this story points out. Anyway, great job.
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
OMG that was hilarious! It made me fall off my chair I laughed so hard. The falling off the chair kind of hurt though...
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
This... is the most hysterical piece I have read in a long, long time. _

IGC t DM
Kryss LaBryn chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
LOL Hilarious! Right on!
babymene17 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
HAH! This was hilarious! Poor stupid Christine haha!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
“Yes. Now, hold still... All six of you...”

LOL. This is fantastic. You made them equally drunk, and equally stupid. LOL. You rock.
Supergirrl chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
This would be a hilarious addition to any story.

O.G.
calliopechild chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
This is wonderful! This entire is absolutely hilarious; I was sitting here giggling like an idiot almost the entire time. "Dieu! Someone drank all my wine!" "Inexcusabibble!" XD So funny. This was a great read, largely because I love the movie and I know just how unlikely this would be. That, and a drunk Phantom and Raoul, in the same room, no less, is something I would love to watch. This was great, and I thank you for an excellent read. _
me chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
omg tht was so funny hehhehe
HDKingsbury chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I just happened to stumble upon this story, and so glad I did. I enjoy some well-written silliness, and your story sure fits the bill. I giggled all the while I was reading it, and enjoyed it so much, have recommended it to all my online POTO phriends.

HDKingsbury
EverspringNative chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
“Not my preferred weapon,” he said. “But I don’t suppose you know how to weald a length of catgut, do you?”

“I don’t even own a cat,” said Raoul.

LOL. This was a story recommendation and what a great one it was. Nice work. You're very funny. Glad I got to check out your story.
MadLizzy chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
“Oh, you could cover that up with make-up,” he decided finally.

Loved it! Thanks!