Reviews for Riddle's War
biblioholic chapter 13 . 2/8/2012
Brilliant fic. I enjoyed reading your complex OCs (ech with their own distinct personalities). The bit about the unstable Rosa Grey was really creative.

Tom was written very in character with his manipulative, scheming yet composed demeanor.

Rate 8.4/10
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
I loved this story so much!

Tom Riddle Jr/Lord Voldemort, and Regulus Black are all my favourite charactors! I love Tom Riddle Jr and Regulus Black so much! Their both so hot and dreamy!
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
Thank you for this absolutely delightful fic.
Sachita chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
Awesome story and amazingly written. The historical details really lent credibility to Tom's character. I also love how you inserted Minerva in there. It was a great insight into the time period and also into Tom's whole person. He is such a complicated character and sadly all too-often depicted as black-and-white, but I think you got him down to a tee. Great story, wonderfully-executed and I think I'll add this to my favourites right away. Kudos to you!

Have a nice weekend,

Yurrei chapter 13 . 3/9/2010
great story. loved the characterization of riddle
ijo chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was really good. i hope you write a sequel
livvie333 chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
That was... awesome. Amazing. Really, really good and different. I can't believe there's only 50 reviews, well, 51 now. I can't believe you haven't written any other long Tom Riddle stories. It would be great if you would :)
Fenkai chapter 13 . 12/4/2008
I know this is an old fic, but it was just too good not to review. I'm fascinated by the character of Riddle, and when a writer manages to get his character right, it's such a compelling read. I think you got the perfect mix between how he's presented in the books and your own portrayal. The depiction of the war was very believable, and what an original idea to have Riddle in a household of muggles! I must say, it was quite funny in parts (Riddle's twisted thoughts and comments haha). So, thankyou for a great read. I hope the urge to write more stories central to Tom comes to you ;P
Vintery chapter 13 . 12/20/2007
My favorite young Tom story! It was absolutely perfect and I wouldn't change a thing.

*checks the 'Favorite Stories' box*
krachum chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Love the way you write! This fic is really original. I like your characterisation of Tom, its really unlike most of what can be found out there, and he seems more human somehow though you can totally get his becoming an eventual dark lord. One of my favorite fics!
Deathoverdignity chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Aw, I LIKE Grace! Mostly because she reminds me scarilly of my little sister in how she actsand talks. My sister has the most horrific case of hero worship I have ever seen! Thank god its not on me :D! Good story so far and is refreshingly original, or as original as fanfiction can be! I also like your portrayal of teenager Tom! Good work!
Akeera chapter 13 . 7/26/2006
This may be your first fanfic, but it certainly had original ideas and was extremly fun to read! There aren't that many Tom Riddle fanfics out there and I'm certainly glad that you wrote one.
40winkingbutterfly chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
oh lucy i do love you. and your brain. i finally got round to reading it and its far better than i expected, and my expectations were high! tom is perfect, he really is. isnt it odd how were all on his side and hate th ehuggles, hate rosa, even dislike min til she starts to think like him. i love how you can just see the startings of voldemort. how tom doesnt quite see himself as evil and still expects a guilt which doesnt come when he looks at the effects of who and how he is. Love the snake passages also.

genrally i poke you alot until you write another one.

p.s i can guess who grace is based on. would you, by any chance, have played her in a certain drama exersise in which i behaved very much like min? lol

p.p.s ah, i really can imagine a young Mcgonogall (ROFL at that spelling)from this.

p.p.p.s i really do want your brain. now for me to try fanfic instead of my random stories, and stop my obsessive hp reading...
Nara Merald chapter 13 . 7/21/2006
Very interesting. You can almost taste Rosa's frustration. I liked your portrayal of Min's calm authority.
fuzzy chapter 13 . 7/21/2006
nice story! u have a great grasp of all the characters, especially tom. i really loved all the grace and tom interactions and i thought it was really good how this story could possibly fit in with the harry potter books story line. anyway...thanx for a great read!:)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »