Reviews for The Forsaken
Taijiya Mizu chapter 13 . 10/22/2008
Awe! It sucks that you discontinued this...I would like to know how it ended...(does Duo pout)

Oh, well, I must say that it was a privilege to read this fic...even though its a tad old...Well, they always say that the older the better!

Great anyways!

Ja Ne
Nightingale Effect chapter 13 . 9/22/2008
Aws you’ve made me sad I wanted to know how it was going to end! It was really good the only thing I found annoying was your lack of self confidence you are a good writer!
Artic Dragon chapter 13 . 1/12/2008
are you going to finish this because I like it a lot. please update soon!
Nallia chapter 13 . 11/8/2007
UPDATE PLEASE
wingzero chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
it's good but when will you continue?
xuva2007 chapter 13 . 5/11/2007
Hi!

I was reading this wonderful fic and please when you'll update again ...

I just drooled on the keyboard this fic is amazing the suspense, drama the light hint of comedy and the romance oh! God you just got me in your wenb... If I write all that I want I'll use a lot of pages so Amazing special great alluring are just a few adjectives for it.

Please don't give up this fic this is too good to go to the fic's tomb

Kisses and hugs

Xu
aniuwolfe chapter 13 . 3/11/2007
Aniu begs for you to update soon! please...? _
Shattered Diamond chapter 13 . 1/5/2007
This is so interesting! Please post the next chapter soon, I can't wait to see how everything turns out.
DaughterofDeath chapter 13 . 10/12/2006
add a new chapter
EmoCloud chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I've read all thirteen chapters three times already... Please update soon! Ya can't leave me at such a cliffie! Update soon and please don't injure duo any further! poor duo...his nightmares are so ...real. But i guess since they are real in the story he'll have to face 'em... sorry I'm rambling! Well update soon please!

EmoCloud
Mousery chapter 13 . 9/21/2006
You don't suck at writing, I'm enjoying this story so far. I hope you continue soon!
EmoCloud chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
update quickly please! this is the coolest fic ever! It's just got so many intresting twist... I can't wait for the next chappie!

EmoCloud Out
cherry fantasy chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
Wow this is so GOOD ! . Really, I'm officially hooked up !

Look, right now I don't have time to leave a long review (I wanted to though... T.T), but just know that I find this story totally great and that I can't wait to read more ! - The suspense is killing me !

I pray that you will update soon ! _ I promise I'll leave a longer review at the next chapter !
Serenity a.k.a. Serena chapter 13 . 9/3/2006
The first update was around August 24th and the other update was around August 26th... A very good thing... I'm still tryin' read the other... So I copy and save it... I love your writin'... Are you goin' to finish up 'Tainted for Life'? I wanna see some more happen in it... It's one of my fav so far... Can't to see some more of your stories...

Much love!

- Serenity a.k.a. Serena
mikinyet chapter 13 . 8/29/2006
wow mega update. Can't wait for more!