Reviews for Malaikat
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this one. This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Brought tears to my eyes and I'm a tough nut to crack. I lost my Dad when I was I child, and sometimes, I can still feel him, just like this. Thanks for writing such a beautiful piece.
SaucerEyes chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I think I've read this about five times and still can't get over what a beautiful story it is.

Thank you.

SE
GrumpyMagrat chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
All I can say is this brought tears to my eyes. This is a wonderful story. Thank you.
AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This is such a lovely beautiful little oneshot.

Such a sweet little story that just sums John up I think. His concern for his brothers and how sometimes it gets a bit much for him.

I'd like to host this on The Lair if you'll let me. (link on my profile)
ms. imagine chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Lovely! You've written this with such a lulling, gentle pace. What a beautiful moment to capture.
darkhelmetj chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Wow. This is so . . . beautiful. What you've captured here, the emotion that goes unseen by everyone else except Lucy, it's absolutely breathtaking. I especially love how you've brought Onaha into this; I'm sure she has had a profound effect on the lives of all of the Tracys.

I wonder, is this after the movie, or some other time when John has been upset? Whatever the case, wonderful job. Absolutely gorgeous. :D
Tikatu chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I like the gentle way this unfolded, little by little, until we finally realize who is being comforted and who is the comforter. Very sweet and sad at the same time and very much appreciated. Kudos.
SeaCry10001 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
yeah yeah! awesome! love it! but who is 'he'? its John right? with the quiet thing. cuz everyone describes John as quiet. and on the description for characters for the TVshow when i was looking for stuff on the puppets last week. i like it. oh and 'i' is Lucy right?

love it. hope to read some more of your stuff cuz you rock at writing!

luv Fried Eeyore (Or I'm starting to prefer Emma)

x o x o