Reviews for Pretty the World
BloopdeDoop chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I really appreciate the reversal of roles here, with Remus as the player and Sirius as the pining friend in the background. It's refreshing. And well done.
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I love when Remus gets to be the slutty one
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
wow
Girl-With-No-Name x chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Good. Really Really Good.

GWNNx
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was beautiful. You have a real flair.
ChikaMikk10 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Id just like to comment on how beautifally this was written. Im not sure what it is but it gives the story a kind of mysterious feel about it plus its really cute 3 Well done :D
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Nice story. Refreshing to see a story where Remus is the one with all the dates and not Sirius.
acidxlullaby chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Ok.

Wow,

I write anything right now.

That was...just SO good.

Really.
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Great story!

I really liked how in this story, Remus was the more 'promiscuous' (er, spelling?) of the two. Usually in RLSB stories it's Sirius who's out shagging everybody and Remus. . . isn't.

I thought it was a nice change.

Awesome.

]
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Well, the beginning when Sirius discovered he wasn’t ‘over’ Remus, and James saw Sirius checking Remus out were good parts, but the rest…No offense, just not my type of RemusSirius story.
Pforte chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Very unsual story because of the role allocation but it kept me drawn in. I really love your style!
Lady Stardust chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
geez, i hate SR slash fics but this is bloody good. I love how you make Remus the strong one and Sirius in the awkward posiyion. I'm sick of reading about Remus like he's some poor little ragdoll with no backbone. Great job! keep it up!
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Aww! Very cute, loved it! Well done!

ly,

x Cazzy x
tiffany chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
This is just great. I can't beleive more people haven't reveiwed.
Tres chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
That was wonderful! Keep up the writing, I love your style.