Reviews for Simply Business
FoxFireAngels chapter 1 . 5/21
I'm sure you and your writing style has changed quite a bit since 2005, but I still have to say how I feel. I got about halfway through, and while this idea is extremely interesting, all the details and grammatical errors are bothering me too much to continue reading. It would be a good idea to revist this and correct all the errors. Also, with how you've been describing Kagome, it's hard for me to imagine a hardworker like her just randomly dozing off, no matter how slow the work day is. She would surely be cleaning not sitting there bored. The pet store is called "Chibi Pets" not Chibi Puppies, so adding in the detail that the store got its name by the puppies makes no sense. Just some things to think about.
Ren chapter 1 . 2/18
This is literally like the kdrama "Noble My Love" but with my OTP I'm so happy!
welliegirl16 chapter 5 . 1/11
So far, story is really good. The only suggestion I would have is concerning some of the details. I feel like you're getting a little TOO specific on some of the details. For instance we don't need to know what brand of dishwasher soap Kagome is using and you mentioned Sesshomaru left exactly $300 for grocery shopping. that amount of money may seem like a lot to you however your reader may have a different idea of what constitutes a generous amount. Getting that specific tends to bog down the Story and makes it difficult for the reader to imagine themselves in your world. Other than that the story seems good and I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/8/2017
Lovely for writin goin to my favorite bookmarks of sesskag romances
gamersweetheart chapter 40 . 12/13/2016
Great story. I'm late in reading but thought I'd try to let you know it's still being enjoyed!
gamersweetheart chapter 39 . 12/13/2016
No I don't think she did haha
gamersweetheart chapter 38 . 12/13/2016
Nanny issues lol
gamersweetheart chapter 37 . 12/13/2016
Thanks for the post
gamersweetheart chapter 36 . 12/13/2016
Cute
gamersweetheart chapter 35 . 12/13/2016
I love inuyashas add on to the card
gamersweetheart chapter 34 . 12/13/2016
Poor kouga!
gamersweetheart chapter 33 . 12/13/2016
I really feel like he has no feelings for her outside of friendship. How he talks to and about her, it doesn't seem like he could care one way or another
gamersweetheart chapter 32 . 12/13/2016
I think he seemed more mad he's paying her and she's not doing her job then jealous. At least that's how it seemed
gamersweetheart chapter 31 . 12/13/2016