Reviews for Simply Business
christele.seme chapter 5 . 8/25
Detention? Lunch bell? Isn't she in college?
anonymous chapter 21 . 4/12
Its a nice story but a little dragging. Sorry I had to end it here at chapter 21. I hate long stories
Lament of the lamb chapter 40 . 3/9
I'm so happy, oh my goodness, I didn't stop reading for the entire night and I'll read this again and cry again, this was wonderful to see this story finally completed.
Lament of the lamb chapter 1 . 3/9
I would like to thank myself from five years ago for favouriting this wonderful fanfic, but I would also love to thank you for writing it.
Nyght elf chapter 40 . 11/13/2015
thx) it was cute!
Nyght elf chapter 20 . 11/13/2015
seriously? inviting everyone in his house like its her own? and with the kids? nope not good.
Shi No Mo No Tenshi chapter 40 . 11/2/2015
Awww... You didn't write the wedding or proposal! so sad but I'll live XD
Lady Kuroshinju-Ameijistou chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
O.o oh no..
Lady Kuroshinju-Ameijistou chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
Cute est chappie ever!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 40 . 10/21/2015
I almost died. Literally. Shit it's 4:30. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF. SENDING READERS INTO A OBSESSIVE MINDSET THAT LEADS THEM TO STAYING UP AT ALL HOURS READING YOUR AWESOME FUCKINGS TORY.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 32 . 10/21/2015
I'm dying it's 3.30 am its been an hour i'm nN OT READY FOR THIS I'M NOT READY BUT ITS COMING SHIT I WANT THE END BUT I ALSO DON'T THIS IS PERFECT "YOU'RE ON, FETUS." IS A LINE I'LL NEVER FORGET FOREVER. I'M POSITIVE IT'LL SLIP OUT ONE OF THESE DAYS.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 26 . 10/21/2015
HA. This fic is so surprising. The pairings in this fic are keeping me so on edge. And I get extremely twitchy when its between 2am-5am
kikyo anderson chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
This has to be the best fanfiction story I've ever read ,this is like my 3 time reading it and its still good not matter what! :D
OLTLFan74 chapter 30 . 10/7/2015
Great chapter. Absolutely loved the Fall Out Boy references. They're the second greatest band ever.
kimmiboo21 chapter 40 . 9/23/2015
I loved it thank you for writing
I was never interested Im present kagome&sessh
Fan fictions but this one was definitely worth
Staying up all night for lol !
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »