Reviews for Simply Business
SaiyaCat chapter 35 . 1/19
Read almost all the fanfic i'm on 35 and have Loved all the Chapters so far.
Naimena chapter 40 . 12/30/2013
You're wonderful! Such a good development and plot twist at the end, thanks for all the work you put in this!
Arysen chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Hilarious chapter! I was laughimg like a loon!
kjchan chapter 40 . 11/11/2013
I love this story! I love you for writing Simply Business! Had me tearing up the last few chapters. (':
ScarkitTheMadaNeko chapter 40 . 9/24/2013
Wow! This was an AMAZING story! I loved seeing how their realitionship formed and turned into a lovely little thing. The Christmas presents were a lovely touch, and made it seem more realistic. Just about the only thing other than practice you need is is to start building your own stories now! I really look forward to seeing this become a published book.
MaDsTaR010 chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
If I was Kagome I would be imaging Sesshomaru in the apron... Just the apron *Drools* Yum ; P''''
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
I can believe I found this story... I'm so happy:):):)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Bien!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Liked:)
Alfredo Mendez chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow I really like your story:)
Aero Lynx chapter 40 . 4/24/2013
awesome
GlorifiedGenuis chapter 40 . 4/13/2013
LOVED IT! THANKS FOR WRITING IT!
flamxfox chapter 40 . 11/26/2012
Wow, and it's finished! Omg, sobs*

The thing with Koga...was harsh. But he has Ayame now, and I'm so happy for him! & Lol I can actually NOT imagine Sesshy here flip off the camera, that gave me a good laugh!

I truly love this story to pieces! One of the best SxK fics out there, hands down. (-:
Echo M. Blake chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
You havnt taken doen the PO box from this page
sesshbaby chapter 40 . 9/11/2012
I loved this story! just finished reading it for the first time and I gotta say it was amazing!
1,360 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »