Reviews for Forgotten
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Ooh...you made a point there. Humankind...wow. I HATE HUMANKIND! Oh wait, I'm a human, am I not? I hate myself then, LOL.

Seriously, though, this story was very disturbing. I mean, not in the sense that the invasion could actually happen, but the whole thing about humankind remaining the same- THAT was true, albeit depressing.

Must dash, great story, write some more, I'll keep track of you. :D
tankbbg chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
So beautifully written from Rachel's POV.
pamberry chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
WOW. That was so well-written! I loved that! Even though I feel SO sorry for Rachel, it's brutally true. I've got a story about War of the Worlds, but I don't have the world's and humankind's cruel ways in it. This is so good! Ah, I love it!
Spunky Lily chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Oh, wow.

This is really, really sad, and frighteningly real.

Good job.
ModestySparrow9 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
*sniffle* Call me a crybaby, but that was sad. I HATE it that Robbie died, but I can im,agine him backing off like Rachel described he did- sick of all the killing. I think he must have matured a little, cuz in the movie he's just a guy who wants to be in the action, and I guess after experiencing a war that terrible, some people learn from death and want no more part of it...sorry, I'm babbling, but I have...I love Robbie, lol.

This story actually got me all teary-eyed...which isn't difficult when it ever comes to Robbie dying. I cried all three times I saw the movie when he supposedly dies and then again whe he comes back at the end...it's just so sad.

Awasome story though. I really appreciate the message you're sending here about how war really really sucks and the world wil never change- people never learn. It's SO frustrating!

Anyway, this was so completly well written and original that I think you should write an actual chapter length story of it. Where Robbie goes to Africa in one of the following wars and there he decides to stop fighting...lol, sorry, and inside joke...Anyways, write more! And if you have time, plz read and review my fanfic. It's a RobbieOC called World on Fire, thanks.

Modesty
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
This is very good. Dark and depressing, but then the film was, too. Nice job.
Countess Jackman chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
One word...WOW! It was so...soo...Wow! They shot Ray! NOT COOL! And Robbie died and so did Mary Ann, seriously, not cool but great job. I enjoyed it immensely.