Reviews for 12 Simple Steps to Overcome Your Idiocy
Faery Ears chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
This chappy wasn't your best, you are right, you need a break... It's been 6 months now... I look forward to whenever you will next update this (and hopefully I won't have to start from the very beginning again. Good luck with work and studies and whatnot.
Faery Ears chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
Haha! March 3rd! That's my favourite day! Lol! Blitzball. You say this chappy was funnier than the others, but I didn't think so as much. I liked 2 and 3, but let's see how the next one turns out...
Faery Ears chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
Nice chappy. I love the way your dialogue runs into each other. That's very cool and makes for better humour. Love it!
Faery Ears chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
*laughs insanely* Very clever, I love Cloud's 1st day of school. (Hahaha!) I totally haven't been reading anything for a long time, but now that I have all Summer off... This was the PERFECT story to come back too! You've gotten a long way since I last read any of this. I'm so happy!
CloudLove3r-In-Your-Face chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
really did like your story dude. Sorry that you have to do that stupid thing called "studying" Either way, hope you come back to this story soon.

Again, make this a YUFFIETINE & CloTi! I'm telling you, people love that. Good luck.

-Muah ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ahah
Sagelin chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
Not as funny as your others but stil a laugh. Good For you.

Haha! I'm not the only one that has to study! -Points rather rudely- nah- nah!

PS: Clouffie! I'm going to keep pestering you til you create it. :-{ You poor bugger...
Chabon chapter 6 . 9/15/2005
Wow this is a really good funny story. Cloud is as dumb as they come and I love it. Any parts of improvement? I would just say try and update as fast as you can because waiting really does suck. Keep up the good work though
CloudLov3r chapter 6 . 9/12/2005
Man I'm so disappointed with this chapter. Last chapter had me rollin' in the floor. I think that Cloud's test could have been WAY funnier. And that stuff with Nanaki's name? What's up with that? I think you should wait till the writers block is GONE before writing again-the good part is I know you can come up with FUNNY material on the next chapter.

-Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aa h

PS: Stop rushing and take your time. Bring me the funny stuff!
CloudLov3r chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
LOL- Yes yes! This chapter was funny! I love the beginning with the women asking "how do you explain this..." lol.

Ahem -However, (come on, you know I had to) what's with this Barret list? And feelings for Tifa? No way man-that's just too weird since he's like her father!

That part with Nanaki trying to open the DOOR WAS HILARIOUS! And Cloud's TEST results! -lol- Keep up the good work.

-Muah ha ha ha ha hha aha ha hah

PS: Don't listen to *yawn* darkmistressofhate *yawn* make this a Cloud & Tifa or Cloud & Aeris (well, just CLOUD and TIFA since the flower girl is not in your story)—besides, Tifa is paying for Cloud's schoolin' (HILARIOUS by the way) LOL-

NOTE TO: darkmistressofhate: I'm a HE sucka, I'll look forward to your updates- mwaha ha ha hah ha ha aah
Sagelin chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
Ha ha-7? Wha? Oh well. I was confused for a while but i got the story after a while...sorry. Funny. Cloudlover an idiot and doesn't know homour if it was shoved up her arse.

Have Fun.

P.S: Clouffie: CloudxYuffie. Create One, now!
ara chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
it was really funny
CloudLov3r chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
The part where Barret and Cid were arguing on where to vacation and the reasons why they couldn't WAS FUNNY-on with the next chapter.

-Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Locixen chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
LOL. This chapter was funnier than the last.

This story really does have 7 word! That's so freaky!...At least I think it's freaky anyway.
shadomn24yahoo.com chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
“I can’t say you got it right, either. Am I going blind or does it say here that your favorite kind of animal is car dealers?”

This line was just so random that I could not help but laugh. I also like how you turned Barret from a man into a giggling six-year old.

You have to continue this just so I can see what happens with Cloud and his problem and Tifa's "infection".
Locixen chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
HAHAHAHAHA! This is pretty good! I look forward to the next chapter!