Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fudge of Doom
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
brilliant and it tailors its comments to the audience!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
HahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhahhahahahhaahahahhaahhahahahahaAHAHA*faints*
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I loved it!
Finwitch1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I love it! Twins sure outdid themselves...
Frantic Jumping Bean chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Totally hilarious and awesome!
Kudos!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is so wrong (and I am assuming that the dancing chocolate figurines were also wearing high heels).

I love it.
DonPJuan chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
damn... if the Minister and Voldemort liked the product then you know the twins had a award wnning product there LOL. Keep up the great work.
Technomad chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Oh, this is ingenious! Twenty points to whichever House you identify with!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
That was an awesome little shot there, and looks like the twins did it again, even funner that they made Tom lol as well, so lots of bonus points to them.
Starman800 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
That was great... You should do one with Voldie though, and Albus, maybe even Snape. And when you get the full set they interact with one another..
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Absolutely hilarious! Thank you!
Hoppy159 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
OMG! I was laughing so hard, especially at the end. Really funny piece. The only thing that could have made it better was if, somehow, the "Fudge of Doom" brought about the end of Voldemort. I mean, it would fulfill the prophecy, right ? Harry financed the twins business, and they created the Fudge's, so it would, indirectly, be at his hand.
geekzgalore chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was awesome!
karanne chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I would suggest Molly make the next batch. She was also known as quite a prankster in her Hogwarts days.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 3/15/2013