Reviews for Ave Maria
Bindzoya Sagiquarius chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Omg update! *sob* this is brilliant!
Bindzoya Sagiquarius chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
He's realistic & cute!
Bindzoya Sagiquarius chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
OMG! I love it! I rarely see Curly/soc stories, I wrote 1 myself but it didn't go too well! At his is great!
xocrazililkelox chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
dun dun dun and the plot thickens lol. Please update soon. Pretty please?this story is really good.
CrimsonNight chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Awesome story so far. Please update.
Cai17 chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
I love this story hurry up and up date please.
sodasbabygirlforever chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
veary god please put more chaptres in it
Eriadne chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
You've really got to update this story. I haven't been this into an Outsiders fic in a long time. I love the way that you balance Curly's humanity and softer side with his hard mean greaser image. He becomes a physchologically believable character, which is extremely hard to do because we know so little about him from the book.

I also really like you're OFC Mary. She has enough flaws to make her believable without becoming pathetic. I don't know if I can see her getting together with Curly though. She seems too insecure for them to end up together and I can't see Curly being particularly gentlemanly or understanding about. It will take a lot of skill on your part to make it believable. ((Although you pulled off the last scene in the car really well, so I think you can do it.))

Are you gonna bring in Curtis's gang at any point? Tim? If Mary thinks Curly is tough I wonder what she would think of his tough older brother? Does Angela exist in this story? Are we going to find out what's going on between Shepard and Jim is? I can hardly wait to find out about all this stuff in your next update!

Good Work! Keep Writing!

Eriadne
Cai17 chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
Please update I really like this. :)
Cai17 chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
I don't think Curly is acting strange in this fic at all. Very Good job on this chapter.
Cai17 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Good start! :)
Fairlane chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
Nice job again on this chapter.

I like the interaction between Mary and Curly, especially given that she can't communicate with him, you do really well showing it.

Well, Jimmy seems to be a real b*&%!...he seemed quite nice at the start of the story, but doesn't appear to be anymore.

I like the stuff about Curly ripping off her father's business, its pretty interesting.
Hahukum Konn chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
Ouch. Curly may be dumber than a box of rocks most times but you'e written him with some depth. I like that. Jimmy, though - when did he turn into Dallas Winston without even a shred of honor?
EmiliosLoofah chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
Hey, that was a GREAT chapter! LOVE this story!

"She drew a sharp breath as she thought that was exactly the kind of smile her borther never gave her anymore."

OMG! So true! Jimmy's a little sh&%!

"What the hell are you planning to do to him, James?"

God, her brother Jimmy has turned out to be a real bastard! Guess he's gonna blame the stolen liquor on Curly and his gang, huh? Oh...I hope Jimmy gets it! He's so EVIL!

Can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep it up!

:) tk421beth
nighttime writer chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
waddup with him and why he bein a jerk. jimmy i mean