Reviews for Life Moves On
Reader101w chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Nice filler story here,

Makes you wonder what Debra exactly has done in Japan, and what happened to her… is that the reason she moved to the USA?

Anyway, you got me al curious for the next chapter.

keep up the good writing,

Spitfire F.22 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
You alredy know that I love this story, but I find it particularly pertinant in light of the not so long ago events in London. People are very quick to move on after a major disaster, sometimes perhaps a bit too quickly.
Jasminevr chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I was wondering if you could do more with Ron, George, and Felix. Also I can't wait for Phase 3!
John Steppenwolf chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
"Time to whack the windbag known as Wilbon in Toss-Up."-Tony

"That makes you feel big doesn't it?"- Mike

Good chapter. You know it is my belief that after Shego and Drakken were defeated in “So the Drama” that Drakken would retire. After all, the whole Diablo scheme was his best one, and I think after that he probably realizes that this was a far as he can go. You know one wonders if Shego were the leader of Team Go would she still become a villainess.

It is my belief that her brothers drove Shego to becoming a criminal. Debbie does the air quotes thing? What is she Bonnie? Dude, Felix, just snog Debbie and get it over with already. Professor Possible,

interesting. Hmm, let’s see: Doctor Monique, Professor Possible, Doktor Stoppable, Instructor Brown and Master Renton aka the Mad Doctors.

So would this make Kim and Ron the Montreal Canadiens of Tonsil Hockey? I say this because the Canadiens have won 24 Stanley Cups (actually 24.5 due to the fact that they should’ve won the Stanley Cup in 1919, but that’s for another time.) As for the part about the Tweebs, I readdressed the issue in Chapter 2 of the last fic. I had forgotten to read the next chapter, my bad.

Keep up the good work.