Reviews for He'll Pay for It
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Nice Area 88 one shot I hope to read the complete manga sometime myself as it obviously tells a more complete story.
Starry McNight chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
MJP pretty much sums up my feelings. But I think that you've got a lot of talent, so just work harder to come up with concepts before you write. Good luck!
Shazorn chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Very minor quibble. Some words are gendered. Blond is male,blonde is female. Tiny point, but distracting to those of us who are hooked on language. Gomen.
wat the chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
yo son i'm thinkin i's gunna b a gud story and here u go writing sumthing dumb well keep trying mayb u'll get better
Xenostriker j.g chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Hmm... My guess is you've just recently began to watch this show am I right?

I'm probably one of the few who managed to obtain the original manga series in our country. (Back when it was still a bi-monthly series by Viz Comics- yep I'm THAT old.)

Well I've already finished the new series and compared to the original series, the more recent one has more of a realistic feel and a more hopeful ending than the first (though I kinda liked the idea of Shin flying a Kfir).

It's not that I don't like your story but- well your story borrows too much from Chapter 3 of the manga "The Boundless Desert" (the part where he gets shot down in the desert, I think it's episode 2 or 3 in the new series). You just changed the setting a bit.

Now if you made this as a prolouge of a series, then this would be forgivable. But I don't blame you though- for your first I'd give you a 7 out of 10 rating for your efforts.

Well that's all for now...

This has been Xenostriker's Monthly Report,

Xenostriker signing off...
MJP chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
This really didn't do anything new for the character, the series, the setting, etc. It basically seems like a parroting of the original.

I hate to say this, but this isn't really even a story. There's no real polite way to put it. It's dangerously close to basically plagiarizing the show. I would really suggest you work harder on a concept before you write in the future.

Anyone who has seen Area 88 knows about Shin, his situation, his feelings, etc. The best suggestion I could give is to use that as a springboard for future writing.
rx79guntank chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Finally you got what you wanted! Brilliant work to start off the Area 88 section.
ice73 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Ominae, man... well, I was sorta expecting a dogfight, but anyway, this is good too. Although I think Shin wouldn't give in to displays of emotion, but then, that's just my opinion.

PS: Seen your work in the Martin Mystery and Tom Clancy sections, too. :)