Reviews for Slayers Extreme
Artemis's Lonely Night of Aria chapter 86 . 8/13/2013
It took me three days to finish this! BUT I LOVED IT! Valgarv and Slyphiel was an odd, yet interesting pair. I loved it! XD Did you make a sequel? If not, I hope you all do. But you don't have to if you don't want to, considering it could take a really long time to write. Ah, no matter. This story is going in my favorites! Happy writing!
miuletz chapter 86 . 6/19/2013
Hey guys you can made a continue please? And ai have something to ask, Air Jay is a real person?I like his personality, I love yours fic, maybe I don't understand all but i understand 90/100 and i like it very much and i spear you made a continue to it. It took my two days to read but it doesn't was a waste of time, okay guys good luck
aliendroid chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Hate to disappoint, but Nii-san means big brother. Ne-san doesn't mean anything. Unless you mean Nee-san which means big sister. You're grammar is atrocious and very distracting as well. But I like where you are taking this story and I'm eager to see how you develop it. So I'm going to continue reading.
Fan of anime chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
ok this is awsome but you have a lot of spelling and grammer mistakes its driving me crazy
Akeemi-chan chapter 68 . 11/22/2010
God... I had a nosebleed with this chapter... GO ZELAME!

my god... what a good fanfic -3-
Elise-chan chapter 68 . 3/13/2010
Hi! It's me...don't worry hadn't give up on this story, just slowed down a bit...very busy week, but in this chapter Alandra was right. I loved this chapter! sorry if the review is short...I'm eager to go on with the story,

goodbye

Elise-chan chapter 42 . 3/2/2010
How sweet! too bad Amelia was asleep! anyway it was very cute, and I found perfect the couple Silphiel/Valgarv, they make a good pair!

bye

Elise-chan chapter 28 . 2/28/2010
Hem...even if with some years of delay...thank you for the congratulation! it was a pride for every italian when our team won the World Cup!

and by the way, Lina's fear for slugs make me laugh every time! but there is another thing she is scared of, her sister Luna!

ciao ciao

Elise-chan chapter 24 . 2/28/2010
How sweet! very nice chap! I'm craving for some more A/Z moments...see you later

bye

Elise-chan chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Hi! I liked the way Lina prepare to fight. It's the same speech she gave Gourry and Zel before the fight against Shabranigdo. It was a good idea to put it there. It was fitting.

about the story, it's good and I'm waiting to see more of Zel in it (can't help myself...he's so cute! _-).

there are so many chapters that I'll stop to review now and then, so see you soon.

ciao

Elise-chan
packardball chapter 86 . 1/3/2009
OMG WA ITS NOT FAR I MEAN I KNOW BUT SNIF WA THAT THE WAY TO END A STORY COULD HAVE LEFT OUT THE HOTEL PART BUT GOD WA EXLLENT WA how it feel to finsh it youv been working on this since 2005 4 years really by the way mis me
SlayersFanatic chapter 86 . 12/9/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed your series. :D. Besides grammar errors,( which i just ignore anyway, no ones perfect right!) I thought the overall idea was quite brilliant. Awesome job, I hope to read more of your work. Although I'm not sure how eager u are to start a new series so soon ;p.
Hay Lin La chapter 86 . 12/5/2008
Hay Lin La- *bursts out crying and bangs head on wall*

Verity- Oh, don't mind her. She's just deprived.

Illisea- Teehee. Yup. She wants to spend long sweaty nights with Jason.

Hay Lin La- *blushing* Shut up! I do not.

Illisea- Teehee. Deny it if you want to, but we know the truth.

THWACK!

Illisea- Owie!

Verity- Mistress is stronger than she seems.

Illisea- That was a so beautiful, awesome, amazing story. Really really really really really looking foreward to more of your work. Teehee.
Hay Lin La chapter 84 . 12/5/2008
Illisea- AH! Whatever will happen next?

THWACK!

Verity- You idiot. The next chapter is already up.

Illisea- Owie! Really? Oh, so it is. Teehee!

Anton- So what have you guys been up to lately?
naturegal327 chapter 86 . 12/5/2008
*Sniff Sniff* such a great ending! You guys are great! Bravo!

Alliana: It was the longest story I have ever read, and the action was pretty awesome.

Marlene: And you did great on the romance parts! We're suckers for romance stuff! If yo plan on making another L/G story, we'll be behind you all the way.

Alliana: seems to respond to L/G stuff. A/Z and X/F tho...

Shut Up! Anyway, congrats on finishing your story! Merry Christmas!