Reviews for When The Heartache Ends
Elivalero chapter 11 . 11/6/2005
Por Starsk...Hes going to have a hard time to try and help Hutch

It was a short chapter, but a good one also!
Creedo chapter 11 . 11/6/2005
YEA! You are still alive, I knew it. Thanks for the update, you know I just love this story...Poor, Hutch, the pain he is feeling and having to deal with, I wish he would let Starsky help. Tremors? oh no, not a good sign...don't let him go drink...our poor guy :-( Loved the last lines, where Starsky asked Dobey if his reports are really that bad...LOL Thanks for the update, even if it was short, it was worth it!

Delia (SGal)
Rebelcat chapter 11 . 11/6/2005
Aw... Poor Dobey! You had me alternately hurting for Hutch, feeling sorry for Dobey, and laughing at Starsky's, "My reports... they're not that bad, are they?"

Good chapter! I'm really hanging on here, wondering how Starsky's going to get through to Hutch. Tremors and craving a drink... not great signs at all. And Hutch isn't likely to want to sit down and open his soul to Starsky any time soon, or appreciate the fact that his friends love and care about him.

More, soon? Please?

bg
e-pony chapter 10 . 10/20/2005
All winter long, I miss the sound of the crickets, too, Birdy. Well, that and the rhythm of rain on the roof. Funny how those small things mean the most in retrospect.

As Hutch is finding, despair is a long spiral staircase that leads downward, and the only one that can arrest the descent is the person making the journey. You give us a clear portrait of a man on the edge - the changing moods, the dependencies, the sense of isolation. Just don't keep our blond friend there too long, at least not beyond curly's ability to help repair the damages.

I look forward to seeing how you resolve this unique story.

Pony
Elivalero chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
Great chapter!

The way in which Hutch is acting heres so scaring. Poor Blondie, hes really having big problems. I hope hell be able to talk to Starsky and hell be also willing to get some help soon.

Looking forward for the next chapter
Creedo chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
Ok, it seems that Hutch's drinking is WAY out of control. He is experiencing DT's when he is sober. This is not a good thing and can lead to many other physical problems. When a person gets to this point they usually require medical intervention to assist in the rehab process. Great chapter, but I am VERY concerned for Blondie. Hope we don't have to wait too long for an update, I really am looking forward to it.
Rebelcat chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
Whew! Hutch is in bad shape. But it sounds like Starsky's not going to give up without getting some answers this time.

And I honestly can't feel too sorry for Terry.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Rebelcat chapter 9 . 10/19/2005
Oh boy... Hutch is showing signs of some physical dependancy, isn't he?

I just got through watching Running. The thing that was going through my mind reading this chapter was Hutch's comment in that episode that all Sharman needed was a good drying-out, and she'd be fine.

I think it's going to take a bit more than that before Hutch is "fine" again. Poor guy... And Starsky only knows something's wrong, not what. I hope Hutch talks to him soon!
Nash Carter chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
hutch is really on a downward slide, it seems. this is getting worse for him all the time. the saddest part was probably the mars light... please continue soon, can't wait for chpt 11!
Kreek chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
I just have to tell you that I loved the cricket thing!

Also, the way Hutch acted reminded me of the time he dealed with Vic Bellamy's widow, and the nutty professor. I thought it was very well written. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for more.

Kreek
Kreek chapter 9 . 10/16/2005
Hi BWB,

It took me a while to catch up, but I finally found the time to read what you've written so far. You had me sitting on the edge of my chair when the car went into the water. I'm so glad Hutch got out of that one alive. And now they're going after Terry. I'm sure the final part of this story is going to be equally good. Can't wait to read it!

Kreek.
Nash Carter chapter 9 . 10/12/2005
wow. seems like they are on the right track here. but i'm worried about hutch and his drinking... please, please continue soon! very good chapter, again, and i really want to know what happens next!
e-pony chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
"I think we need a warrant." Starsk is more confident than me. I'd want a bodyguard and a weapon. Then, again, maybe he just needs to keep an eye on the Torino's brake lines.

Hutch continues his downward spiral. The plot is heating up and becoming more tangled. I look forward to seeing our heroes solve the case and resolve their emotional turmoil.
brook chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
well...whats going on...who cut the breaks...well glad hutch is ok..
Elivalero chapter 8 . 10/11/2005
Wow! Now, whos trying to get Hutch out of the picture?

I cant wait to read more!
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »