Reviews for When The Heartache Ends
Elivalero chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
Hey! This story keeps on growing more interesting after every chapter!
Creedo chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
Loved this chapter. Is the man she was having the affair with responsible for the accident and her bruises? They think the husband did it, but I think the boyfirend did. OMG more please, I cant wait.

Delia
Izzie chapter 8 . 10/9/2005
This story is shaping up so well, I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Love the way Hutch's neglect of his plants is what finally sets Starsky's alarm bells ringing. And what is the significance of the cigarette lighter & the red mustang? Good, edge-of-the-seat writing :)
BROOK chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
I AM SO GLAD THAT STARSKY IS WITH HIM..GREAT CHAPTER.
Creedo chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
Okay this review took me awhile. I have been having computer problems and after 4 hours on the phone with tech support, I am still having trouble...BUT the important thing is that I finally got to read this chapter in full, AND review. WOW, what can I say...I loved this chapter. the accident, Starsky coming to Hutch's side, taking him to the hospital. Why did his brakes fail? What really happened and why? Okay ready for the next chapter, I sure hope he is going to be all right, and I hope he isn't gonna get a DUI. Keep up the great work.
Rosiejane chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
Brilliant story, very well written. Hutch at his most angsty - love it! And h/c too. And a touch of humour. What more could I ask for? More soon PLEASE.

Jane G
AilciA chapter 8 . 10/4/2005
This was brilliant.

It was really interesting how you described the accident and it's after-effects from Hutch's POV, whereas the typical way would have been from an outsider's perspective.

Very well done: I enjoyed this a lot!
Nash Carter chapter 8 . 10/4/2005
now who does that mustang belong to...

you know i'm hooked and i need my next fix soon, don't you? another great chapter, by the way :)
Rebelcat chapter 8 . 10/3/2005
Aw, you know what I love best about your writing? That even in the midst of something awful you can make me laugh.

This line was great! "Warm fingers were pressed to his throat and Hutch groaned to confirm that yes, he was still alive. Please do not attempt CPR."

Poor Hutch! But that was a terrific chapter!
e-pony chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
Aw! I'm a sucker for Hutch when he's sensitive. But what's up with that sneaky red mustang? And can anything called a "mustang" really be bad? (Sorry, just my horsey inclinations shining through.)

Nice verbal exchange where S tries to cheer up H. I wouldn't mind being sucked into the 'Starsky Zone.' (Oh, my, that's just rife with implications - forgive me while I smile to myself and turn red!)

Birdy, you'd better just post another fine chapter to distract everyone while I exit stage left.

Pony
wuemsel chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
*sniff* Poor guys.

Still enjoying the read, sorry for the delay in revs. :(
brook chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
the red mustang...thats not good. I hate when there seperated...thats not good either. well guess I will have to wait till next chapter here.
SilentTrainConductor chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
EK! Not good! Nothing good ever somes from them seperating o_O

Ach! Ach! *runs around in circles* Please update soon mon amie! You have snatched me up and ensared me in yer story! It's so fun and well written *hugs*

Till next chappy!

STC
SilentTrainConductor chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
Aw! What a sweet chapter, I say that for Starsky covering up for Hutch, and him finally realizing there is something deeper going on *squees*

And, and...the poor widow at the end, happy to find there may be some light to her husband's innocence

Thank yous fer such a wonderful chappy!

*bounces off to next one*

Luff,

Steph
Nash Carter chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
somehow i get the feeling it was not such a bright idea for them to split up... great chapter again, wonder what this thing about the lighter is, and the red mustang. can't wait to find out! please continue soon :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »