Reviews for When The Heartache Ends
Rebelcat chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
Oh, no! Not a cliffhanger!

The red Mustang is evil, I'm sure of it. Should'a listened to the little dog... And Hutch's empathy is way, way out of control.

And Hutch should definitely *not* have that cold beer, lol!

I hope you'll be able to post another chapter soon!
Creedo chapter 7 . 9/26/2005
I liked this chapter, I am glad to see Hutch feeling a litlle better, I hope he stays that way. I am ready for the next one whenever you are ready to post it. Great story so far, but I am interested as to where you are taking it.
Elivalero chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
What I can say? Hutchs sadness is so deep, Starsky feels it so clearly and you have such a gift to describe it that every chapter of this story is heartrending
Kreek chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
You have a beautiful way with words. I loved this sentence:

Bottles. Liquor bottles- not the cheap stuff- were scattered over the coffee table, uncapped, at different volumes of fullness, and glistening in the morning sun like a small crystalline city...

Also, using Hutch's plants to point out how bad he's been feeling is brilliant. Thanks for this chapter and I can't wait for more.

Kreek
brook chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
hutch is going through alot of stuff...starsky is feeling guilty...guess I will have to wait till the next chapter to find out more...I hate waiting!
Libellule chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
This story is heart-wrenchingly fantastic! You understand Starsky and Hutch's characters so well. Poor Hutch is really going through the wringer on this one. Excellent writing- I look forward to the next chapter.

Li
Creedo chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
Good chapter, I am really enjoying this story. and before I forget...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...Poor Hutch, his grief is heart wrenching. I am curious to see why it has affected him this way. Can't wait for more!

Delia SGal
Rebelcat chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
Oh! I think I like Mrs. Bandy - she's definitely got Hutch's number. And it looks like Starsky's starting to get some idea of what's going on, as well.

I like the way you're building this one slowly, giving it time to develop. I'm a little concerned, though, that Hutch's drinking is going to interfere with his ability to do his job. THAT's sure not going to go over well with either Starsky or Dobey.
Nash Carter chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
this is going to get worse before it gets better, right? good for hutch he has starsky to look out for him. mrs bandy is quite observant, huh? liked the way starsky got her to talk to them. more, please, soon?
brook chapter 5 . 9/14/2005
glad you posted...i really like this story...keep the chapters coming
Elivalero chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
The brake lines cut, that bus drive trying to run in seeing S&H? Theres some questions in need of answeres, so, hurry up with next chapter please!

Very good story
AilciA chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
Another fabulous chapter from you - how do you keep it up? Very enjoyable and well written, as per bloody usual!
Kreek chapter 5 . 9/12/2005
This was a nice case related chapter. I loved the little details, like Hutch sweating before he reached the bus drivers. The guys are beautifully in character. Good job! Thanks for sharing.

Kreek
SilentTrainConductor chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
Aw, I love how Hutch isn't suffering alone...how even though he hasn't confiding into Starsky completely, Starsky knows that this case is really bothering him and sticking close by him.

In both chapters you presented the friendship very well, I was giggling at some points. It still amazes me how well you can control the tone in the story.

So please continue, I look forward to more )

-SilentTrainCondutor
Nash Carter chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
glad you updated! this is getting worse all the time; how could anybody do something like that? but i have a certain suspicion... can't wait to find out if i'm right *g*!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »