Reviews for If Wishes Were Horses
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
So I have this thing about zombies, where I find them both the funniest and awesome-est things ever. But mainly endless entertainment. Which this totally provides, with the straight-up situation, sans drama or context or unneeded plottyness!
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Damn that was funny.
Dandy in the Aspic chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
For some reason I keep coming back to this story, I've read it about 5 times now. I just love it!

I can imagine the SFs trying to be respectful to their CO while he is trying to kill them.

And the curse that kinda doesnt work on Jack is hilarious too, "Black Widow" indeed!
ScienceGeek chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
That was TOO funny. "Damn curse" indeed. That was just too funny. Going to check out your other stuff now.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
lmfao...I sort of find myself wanting to go "aw" at the same time as I'm laughing my fool head off. This cracks me up, man.

-sil
Anunnaki chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Oh god, that's hilarious! I can't remember the last time a story made me laugh so much. BRILLIANT writing! :)
Cateye78239 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Okay, first of all. .evil. Yes you are. I loved it by the way. It's late night and I was looking for lots of humor stuff for my massive private fan fiction collection 10 fics and counting. And I just HAD to add it to my collection. It was hiralous, dude! And no matter whatever other people say just keep on writin!
LilyAyanami chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
ROTFLMBO! The best thing about it is that I can see Jack acting like a zombie. You made my day.
Kat chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
OMG! Funny and weird! Apparently Sam literally screwed Jack's brains out - wow. Can he be saved?
Rinne chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Te he he he he he...BRAINS...