Reviews for Shadowed
Guardian Master chapter 10 . 9/20/2005
Please update soon i'm enjoying this story!
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 10 . 10/3/2004
This chapter reminds me of Aladan and the King of Thieves, the part where Aladan had to pass the "test" in order to get accepted into the group. Well I can only imagine the "test" that Link has to go through.

I liked how you added a bit of difference in this part of the story so that it's not always predicatble all of the time.

Well, hopefully you continue on with your story. I'm really interested to see how this will turn out, I have a feeling something different will happen with Vindari, and Link will know what it means to be a hero. Until then, good luck and I hope you continue. This is a great story! Keep up the good work!
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 9 . 10/3/2004
It was a good point to bring up about Vindari and his powers, because I was starting to wonder if he could actually do that or not. Glad that answers my question, though it would have been funny to see Vindari kill the princess and "walk out of the fish". )

Very funny story. The evil dialogue was my favorite part, this chapter was more about the recovery of Link and asking whether or not the cost was worth the risk. It's an important life question, and glad to see that you ask that in this story.

I'm simply blown away by this story. There are so many good things that make this story such a good one. This definately is one of the best stories I have ever read.
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 8 . 10/3/2004
Who would blame poor Link for not wanting to be a hero. You almost feel sorry for him, and Navi in this whole entire adventure. The King Dodongo part was really great, it had that intense excitement in it, you could feel the action and the suspense.

I'm curious to see how Link deals with his troubles.
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
Okay the ending was a surprise and hilarious too. Love how you had a character drop on in and do something that was well-evil. Also I loved the part with Mido. That was so hilarious with him and the Deku Nut.

I'm anxious to see what more will happen in this story. Great job.
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
Hey another wonderful chapter. My favorite part was with the gorons and the spiritual stone. It was so funny. Also losing the letter of Princess Zelda was pretty funny too. This story has lots of laughs, but some pretty creative dialogue that keeps this story very suspenseful.

Well done.
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 5 . 10/3/2004
Really cool chapter, I like this story the more and more that I read it. With the evil plotting of the villians, the humor, and the sweet moments inbetween this is a really cool story. My favorite part was the beginning conversation Link had at the ranch, and what the first impressions of the 'new stranger' was. It was very cool and funny.

Amazing.
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
Very humorous chapter. What really got me was how you were able to fit the Zelda story around, but at the same time not Link get kicked out of the castle once, twice, and even the third time. And each of what the guards had to say was so funny. And also Talon was pretty cute too.

But most of all, I really liked this chapter because of some great wise cracks. I won't list them all, but here are the two of my favorites.

{After Link get's thrown out of the castle} "They need to invest in some friendlier staff..."

{Scene where Link prepares to sneak into the castle} "What are you doing?" Malon asked.

"I'm climbing up so I can jump over the gate and get in," Link answered.

Wow amazing chapter. There's one thing though I did notice, that you can make it better. In one of your sentences, you had a typo with 'especially'. "More guards patrolled here, and Link made especial care not to be noticed."

Other than that this story is going on my list of favorites. Very well done.
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
Pretty long chapter, but I can see why with all of the level of Zelda. For how long going through that maze is, you did great to leave out the small details and keep to the main story. I liked how you added Saria in the picture and of course the evil villian plotting was great. I love those evil villans, it's only too bad that they couldn't win a couple of times. ; )

The only thing I found is that you mentioned Link's shots with the Deku Seed hit true, that tends to be a little repetitive. Otherwise this is a great chapter, amazing how you were able to fit so much but not making it so long to lose my interest. I'm curious to see some more plotting with the two evil villans.
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
Amazing. I really like this story. Not only can you see what goes on in the video game, but you also have your own creative passages with your story so it doesn't sound all of the same. Wow, this is a really great story. My favorite part with this chapter was when Link returned with his weapons. I am glad you left out that mini adventure just to get the sword and the shield. ; )

Awesome story. I am speechless. D
darkmetaldragonfangs chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I don't read too many Zelda fics, but this story attracted me because of another fic Rematch: Joey vs. Kaiba got me wondering about this story. And I must say that I like the writing style of this story. It is not too long, it is very amusing and exciting for me, and I can understand everything without wacky words I've never seen before in my life. This is a great chapter, I especially liked the idea of the new enemy after the tower crumbled, seems like a nice Zelda theme.

I'm amazed with this story so far, and I can't wait to see what else will be in this story.
RebelX chapter 8 . 1/24/2004
Very nice! It's like a retelling of ocarina of time, only better! I hope you continue this. Keep writing!
Himawari-San chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Cere
I read the first chapter of Shadowed, and thought that it was great. I really liked how you used the original story idea for how link came to the forest and all.
DarkBlacknoid chapter 7 . 10/30/2002
I've tried to keep up with your stories b/c you're an awesome writer! Your style is simple yet direct and powerful. The simplicity does not take away from the mental picture. The plot is wonderful. I like how you go more in depth with the characters. Vindari is a very well done character in my opinion. He's quite the actor _~. He's a perfect minion. Good job! :) I noticed however you haven't updated his story in awhile. I hope that you will continue on it, but if you don't, that's okay. But it is a wonderful story and I'd love to see how it turns out. Keep up the good work with his and your Batman Beyond stories!
Alexis chapter 4 . 5/28/2001
Very good! Keep going, its turning out to be one heck of a story!