Reviews for Wings of Time
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
Can't wait till u finish
Kacey Dupuis chapter 18 . 12/1/2007
This is an amazing story, sometimes much better than jk's. Please keep writing.
Loyd1957 chapter 18 . 10/5/2007
Oh no! You have to continue. This is an awesome story. So much detail, action, conflict, horror. You really went indepth on this story and it makes to much entertaining to read.

I am impressed with your writing ability. Very masterful.

Please continue.
Random Reader chapter 18 . 7/7/2007
Wow, this is really good so far. The characters seem interesting and well developed. Please keep writing- I can't wait to see what happens next! :-D
Ginny278 chapter 18 . 6/28/2007
i don't want sirius to die.! i hope they're able to break snape out ...update soon
knightsbridge chapter 18 . 6/24/2007
Who cares about errors? When I get into a story, I sort of edit as I go along...but there was nothing glaring, other than a great writer writing great stuff.

However long it takes you to updat, I really want you to take this to its conclusion.

knightsbridge chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Even from Ginny's POV this is still and adventure fic, and personally I've had enough of the Horcrux hunt in fanfic. I think we will see more than we are willing to accept in #7. So stick with what you know, or are good at writing...and this story is brilliant.

Thanks the Gods that Harry didn't befall the same fate as Bill. He may have scratches, but at least he's in one piece and doesn't have to worry whether or not he's subject to a furry little problem.

Ginny is the one, at the moment I admire. It's hard to be in her position and still keep her sanity...especially with people like Snape and Malfoy saving her life...kinda' ties your brain in a knot.
Lee Swain chapter 18 . 6/15/2007
Wow great job, i loved this fic. Redemption can be had in one way or another...Where is the old bird you can't tell me that he is really gone lol something is not adding up with that ...
harryandjamesluvr chapter 18 . 5/20/2007
love it hate that emmaline died hey r lily and james dead i hope you can work thay in. harry needs anger managment and to stop thinking hes better then people.
bitty91 chapter 18 . 5/10/2007
the story is very good please update soon
bitty91 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
this story is very good
Jen chapter 18 . 5/2/2007
Wow...i have been waiting for this chapter- it's SO good! u seriously need to consider a career in writing. i love the suspense - and i share the same idea that Snape asked A.D. to kill him- no one else believes me! i cannot wait for the next chapter- KEEP WRITING! ur amazing!
hopelessromantic1234 chapter 18 . 5/1/2007
Ahh! What a good chapter! I'm so sad that Emmeline died. Just save Sirius. Please! Update soon! When I saw this story was updated, it pretty much made my day. It is so wonderful and thought out and ahh I love it! So update soon!
Hali-hat chapter 18 . 5/1/2007
I really like your style of writing, and I think you've done a great job on this story, but Ginny is really annoying! she used to be strong and funny and sarcastic, and now she's just this clingy, weeping girl. I want old Ginny back! even though she has been through a lot, Azkaban and all that, she needs some of her nerve back. right?

ahh.. I come in peace, so don't kill- HUNT.
lemonwedges4 chapter 18 . 4/30/2007