Reviews for Jackie Chan and the Scrolls of Azerath
Twiphase chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
Excellent story. Curiously, what would happen if you create a Xover of JCA and Zatch Bell? u may look at some of my JCA Xover ideas at doc: Random Jackie Chan Adventure Ideas for Adoption'. there just some ideas that im giving away. if u are going to write 1, send me message with title of faanfic. cant wait to read and review.
D.J. Scales chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
No offense but you could've had Jade fight Trigon. but good chapter.
D.J. Scales chapter 12 . 11/14/2006
Hey any chance Trigon is going to make a deal with Tarakudo and the Oni demons to escape in the sequel to this story?
Guardian of Atlantis chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Repetitive want to read mines?
Guardian of Atlantis chapter 8 . 11/9/2005
Start using their real names
Guardian of Atlantis chapter 4 . 11/9/2005
Ha Can 0 demons this up the demons win.
Guardian of Atlantis chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
Yay go the the Chans in join in.
superdork398 chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
This chapter was great. I am sorry for not reviewing in forever. I was reading stuff by Madame Fist and Auronius. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Adios.
Lloyd Marshall chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
Sorry for the late review, I've been doing a new story. This is a good chapter, keep it up :).
superdork398 chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
This chapter was very good. And just f.y.i. the water demon's name is Bit Sa, the moon demon's name is So Lan, and the earth demon's name is Po Kong. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
Awesome chapter! I have gotta find out what happens next. Oh yeah, thanks for reviewing my story. I figured that since you reviewed my story I should review one of you're stories. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This story is totally awesome! I have to read more. U and your story r so on my faves list. Adios.
Lloyd Marshall chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
OOH, Yay you updated, i've been waiting, please update.
Lloyd Marshall chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
This is a really good chapter, please continue (:, :)
Lloyd Marshall chapter 2 . 7/29/2005