Reviews for Here By Me
starrob122 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
U should really continue with this story it is good so far
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This is so sweet! I love it!
Lizzie-san'sLife chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
The story was fluffy, which I had expected and respect, but most of all, I believe you left at a perfect ending. Readers who dreamt of more fluff could allow there minds to invision sudden marriage and children running around within a couple of years.
Readers like me are allowed to invision a slow progression to marriage by building back up a relationship that had started to crumble over three years. Maybe a kid or two.
Great detail as well. Keep it up.
1WonderfullyMade1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Thats so sweet. They still found each other. Great story
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Sorry I never wrote a review for this - it is just wonderful and so well written. Great job!
Kimiko on the go chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh wow can I trouble u for a pancake I can blow my nose on from all the sap? Riddled with drama Overkill like a cheesy $1 romance novel that STILL can't be sold.

"He played a strong-willed individual in a game that claimed no winners." R u freaking serious?

How the hell u won any awards with this kinda mushy crap is beyond me. get your head out of the clouds and write something a person can swallow without gagging.
Kurea14 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
aw that was cute. :) you have converted me to a Robin/Star supporter. yay.

oh yeah and...:

-I will never listen to a song, never watch a movie or television show, and I will spit on every movie poster with Hilary Duff’s face on it. I wanna be a member of PAHDAHCS!-

altho I can't promise never to listen to a song or watch a movie, because my sister loves Hillary Duff and so if I accedentally walk into a room and here/see her evilness I will run far away, kay? kay. :)
ScarlettRibbon091 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
aw how sweet! I loved it!
Miss Sairas chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
OH MY FREAKIN' GOSH! I love it! I love it! I love it! UPDATE!
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I loved this!
GerryLover15 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Great job sorry it took so long to get around to reading this but I'm glad I bad this was a one shot but oh well great job! _
Brenda O chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
AW... that was cute!
jerseygrl90 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
OMG! SO AMAZINGLY CUTE! you are the greatest! (giggles uncontrolably) LOVED IT! that was a really a heart warmer bree! i'm so proud of you! (hugs)

Terra chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
This story is so good. I love the stories of the older Titans. The "fate" of Robin is often similar, rich pretty boy without Starfire, but by some chance gets her back. Aww...that was such cuteness! Leaving the rest to our imagination was a good touch too, rather than a fluffy, sap filled reuniting or something. You really rock.

salorgirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2005