Reviews for Failure
Darth Skywalker 23 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
it's too sad
YodasPatawan chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
that was really nice. ty for reviewing my story.
Still Running chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I like this story or poem or whatever you want to call it. It would be like Anakin to not know where he went wrong. :) Anyway, I like this piece, it really works for the reader and makes us feel sad for Anakin.
MandaSammi chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I love this! Really well written and sad. You can't help but feel sad for him.
Stephanie C chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Aw that was sad. Poor guy, I feel bad for him.
Stelmaria chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I was so touched by your e-mail! *Gives Mandy a hug* THANK YOU! I am moved by your kindness. :)(: Then I looked at your bio and realized you are only 18! I'm 18 too. Only I'm amazed that you are so much better at writing than me. *I'm not dissing myself* I started writing when I was like.. 15/16 on here.. I think. When did I sign up here anyway? *shrugs* You can tell I wasn't that good then. I've definately improved, but you blow me away. I think I could be as good as you, If I wanted to be. I haven't tred in a while, though. Anyway, on to the real review. My main point being... I don't have a main point. It was sad, but then again, so was Vader's life. (Just showing my support.)
Abigail33 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
absoultely beautiful. i can't even describe. all the questions he had are the same ones that i have. i've always wondered when Anakin went wrong...or if he even did. because every decision he made led to the fufillin of the prophesy, whenhe killed the Chancellor in "Return of the Jedi". Good story.
WizardWriter86 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I like this. It brings up a good point, choices determine if we succeed or fail. Obviously, somewhere, Anakin made a bad choice. Although it's obvious for the viewer/reader, Anakin made have had trouble figuring out where he went wrong. Don't we all? When things go wrong, it often takes some consideration to figure out where exactly we took a bad step. This piece really captures that fact, and I love it. It makes Anakin feel human. You do a great job of making your characters human, and you readers can really understand them. Keep up the good work, and don't get discouraged.