Reviews for Little Lily
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
"Watch it Hamster-Boy, or your blood will be mine." What an epic closing line!
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
You made Lily little in a different way than I expected - I thought it would be similar to the famous potion in Alice in Wonderland - she'd be tiny but still 17. But you're right - this will be interesting.
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Interesting start, and one time I've seen Slughorn go all authoritative - all fans know he's famous for his 'lax' attitude as a Potions teacher. But it could be because he loves Lily's smarts (and Harry's 'borrowed' smarts).
Misslael chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Do you think u could write a
Fic where the mini marauders and little lily meet?
the one that follows chapter 25 . 5/26/2013
i loved this!
MissMysteriousFalls chapter 20 . 12/27/2010
This has to be of the most adorable stories ive ever read. I love the originality of the plot and how you just made it come out to be smooth. great job
LALALOVEHP chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
HEY! I lover your story! Nearly fell off my chair laughing when Lily called McGonagall Grandma! Awesome!
a chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
so funny
snitch-bewitch chapter 25 . 8/3/2008
LoL I lovee this story. Not to many people can bring off a plot like this, but you certainly can. It was an interseting read, and I loveed it. Hi 5 and keep up the good work :)

Write more in the future

~A bewitched Snitch
holycatty chapter 25 . 2/17/2008
This story is so cute XD
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 25 . 11/12/2007
wow, that was really sweet and funny. i laughed so much at some parts i fell off my chair.
IAMaMUDBLOOD chapter 25 . 11/9/2007
i was looking throgh my alert list trying to decide which ones i should delete and i found the story about the mini marauders...i kinda forgot so i went to read a little bit and before i started i saw "little lily" so i checked that one out, i have to say this was one of the most hillarious stories i've ever read! i really think you should update mini marauders...that is a great story too! byez
books4evah chapter 17 . 10/22/2007
do have a little sister, or something? 'Cause I have two, and Lily acts exactly like a little kid. Other authors make the little kids way too smart, or something.
books4evah chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
I know what you mean for the whole depression thing. That happened to me after Fred died. I still am kinda depressed, though.
books4evah chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
This is EXREMELY funny! I love the grandma part! But, I also LOVE the way her best friends are Alice and Emmeline, not some made up character, with a really long and weird name. In all my fics, her friends are Alice and Marlene. Okay, I got a little sidetracked.