Reviews for Red Revenge
deangirl83 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
this is a great story so far. are you going to write anymore of it? I really wish that you would, its so good and I want to read more!
Lauren chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
I know it has been a while since your last update but please dont give up I want to know what happens!
maritere chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
I really like this fanfic. Could you write a little more Ed and Jillian scenes?
nightwahya chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
I like your story, I know that you wrote it a few years ago but I think you should try to finish it. Its really good and I would like to know what happens.
petey L chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
you really need to keep writing! im hooked! update please!
Jewls chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
hey I love your story! too bad you didn't finish it :(
Serinidia chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
~crosses arms sullenly~

I want an update!

~gives the evil stare~

Hm...

~lightbulb turns on in brain~

Haha, If you are having a writer's block I could help!

~crosses arms again~

OOkaay...

... I give you permission to torture Danny some more!

Danny: Hey!

Aww, hush Danny. I just want her to update.

~sniffle~

Aw shucks I'm gonna start crying if I don't get an update.

~makes eyes widen pleadingly, with an adorable look~

Will you please update soon? I am sure Danny can't wait to see what you have in store for him!

~glares one last time before going to have a very serious talk with your muse.~
abercrombiergrl95 chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
YES Definitly write more! and can you please add Jillian into it, I really like the relationship between her, Ed, and Delinda!
xxdevil9xx chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
just wondering if your gonna finish this..i really like it
coda KAZ 2Y5 chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Please continue with this story! it is really good, and would be a great shame for all of us if you decided not to finish it. i love your Ed, Danny relationship, even if it is only over the phone. please update this story soon!
KyliedaRock chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
...that was good, and so well written, its hard to believe that english is your second langugae!

i love this story line, please updtae soon!
Kim2 chapter 4 . 3/3/2007
This is a really good story so far. Very nasty villian.

The only thing that threw me was the way Daniel's 'tone' changed. At first, he seemed a bit eloquent. His speech was more formal. Then he started calling Danny 'kid' and being less formal. It just seemed like two different characters speaking.

Kim
Suki chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
It is a good story and you should write more soon. TY .
Red Rock chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
definately wanna see more - fast
MzPink chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
i know it hAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE U UPDATED BUT I HOPE U EVENTUALY GET AROUND TO FINISHING THIS STORY. GOD KNOWS I HAVE A FEW I HAVE LEFT SITTING LONGER THAN THIS. PLAN TO FINISH THEM EVENTUALLY