Reviews for Reclaiming Life
amenoshimai1 chapter 2 . 3/12
His name is Inoichi not Inoshi
novonia chapter 13 . 2/9
Honestly, this is an interesting story, but you did a disservice to it with the first part of this chapter. In the part where you went over the story already written - you make sasuke/harry sound much worse in attitude(his uchianess and power hunger) than I read him as in the first 12 chapters, as if harry was just a thin veneer that could be wiped away at will by a 'superior' sasuke.

I really do like the rest of it though
NatNicole chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
Already read the whole fic, but wanted to Review Ch13 again sooo:

*pumps fist* SHANNARO! Chapter 13 is fantastic & I've no trouble imagining the details of what happened (spoken words, body language, scenery etc.) based on it.
NatNicole chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
LOVE this fic! The only word to describe it is pure AWESOMENESS! *pumps fist*
NatNicole chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This is FREAKIN' AWESOME! *jumps up & down*
Bijuui9 chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
You got the fourth Hokage's name wrong, dead wrong.
Naruto's father was Namikaze Minto the yellow flash of Konohagakure no sato and Naruto's mother was Uzumaki Kushina a princes of the former Uzushiogakure no sato, where the Royal Uzumaki clan resided.
You might want to correct the names a bit.
In addition Naruto is related to the first and second Hokages, as Senju Hashirama; the first hokage, married Uzumaki Mito whom is Kushina's great great aunt. As Senju Tsunade is the grand daughter of Hasirama and Mito that makes her Kushina's great aunt and Naruto's great great aunt.
So there's a bit of a pattern there. Almost every Hokage is related to one another. Well with the exception of the third. But the thid was the student of the second hokage. And the fifth Hokage, Tusande was the student of the third Hokage in addition to being the first Hokage's grand daughter.
The third Hokage's student Jiraiya trained the fourth Hokage who trained Kakashi who trained Naruto.
In addition Kakashi also trained Sakura and Sasuke and later on Sakura was trained by the fifth Hokage while Naruto got trained by Jiraiya. Sasuke however got trained by Orochimaru.
So another pattern right there is that Hokage's trained people who became Hokage's. Kakashi, afte rall became the sixth Hokage and Naruto the seventh.
And the three sannin each trained one member of team 7, thus giving a new generation of sannin.

I hope this was helpful in clearing up somethings and apologize if you find it annoying.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 13 . 1/12/2016
este final, final fue muy buena e interesante!
gracias por escribirlo
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 13 . 6/26/2015
While an outline isnt good, it IS, however, a googol times better than no ending at all. Good luck in life 6 years too late..
lunaatje123 chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
I really liked the premise for this story and I'm sad that you never finished a polished version of it. Thank you for the story and going through the trouble of putting up this last chapter with the rough draft and outline of how the story would have continued and ended, though.
Exess chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
it really is too bad you decided to discontinue this story. it was the first "reincarnation" story I fully agreed with. I've seen harry as naruto,/suske,/sakura. mionie as sakura/suskie/naruto. but nat a ron reincarnation. yet he fills the naruto role so well in your story.
xXNeverEndingFireXx chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
I really appreciate your last bit. The amazing 13 chapters then a synopsis for the the planned events. Wish all authors dedicated time to that much because it made me grateful that people actually enjoy stories as much as I do
Riddle Wraith chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
It was good. I'm glad you outlined the rest of it at least. It gave me closure I don't usually get with unfinished stories.
Kashlazy chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
I wish you didn't do ch 13 but it was a great story!
me chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
I like the original more.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I like both versions, actually; I read the newer one first, and now I'm going through the other chapters. So far, they are similar, but there are definitely vast differences; the old one seems like the HP trio's personalities are more dominant, and the improved one seems like they're more just background memories; but I like both for different reasons. :D
Thanks for your work, it's quite interesting. :P