Reviews for Reclaiming Life
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 13 . 6/26
While an outline isnt good, it IS, however, a googol times better than no ending at all. Good luck in life 6 years too late..
lunaatje123 chapter 13 . 3/10
I really liked the premise for this story and I'm sad that you never finished a polished version of it. Thank you for the story and going through the trouble of putting up this last chapter with the rough draft and outline of how the story would have continued and ended, though.
Exess chapter 13 . 2/6
it really is too bad you decided to discontinue this story. it was the first "reincarnation" story I fully agreed with. I've seen harry as naruto,/suske,/sakura. mionie as sakura/suskie/naruto. but nat a ron reincarnation. yet he fills the naruto role so well in your story.
xXNeverEndingFireXx chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
I really appreciate your last bit. The amazing 13 chapters then a synopsis for the the planned events. Wish all authors dedicated time to that much because it made me grateful that people actually enjoy stories as much as I do
Riddle Wraith chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
It was good. I'm glad you outlined the rest of it at least. It gave me closure I don't usually get with unfinished stories.
Kashlazy chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
I wish you didn't do ch 13 but it was a great story!
me chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
I like the original more.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I like both versions, actually; I read the newer one first, and now I'm going through the other chapters. So far, they are similar, but there are definitely vast differences; the old one seems like the HP trio's personalities are more dominant, and the improved one seems like they're more just background memories; but I like both for different reasons. :D
Thanks for your work, it's quite interesting. :P
Monki-Neko chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
too bad you won't be finishing this but i hope someday that someone will adopt this
ssj3gohan007 chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Great story! Too bad that it will never be completed but going by the material, it was going to be a pretty epic story no doubt! Congratulations on your marriage! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Naruto's dad is Namikaze Minato
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
Dude...wtf? You should atleast put up a warning about the story being unfinished. It kinda sucks when you think you're getting a whole story just to find that there's only a part of one. Srsly. Good story otherwise though, just some minor plot holes and stuuuuuff.
Venus914 chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
I think, Ron should be Sasuke and Harry should be Naruto. Naruto and Harry have prophesies about them. They were born to be great. They have huge burdens and triumph over it. They also have similar childhood...with the Dursleys and the Konoha population maltreating them. Ron is a jealous person. Isnt Sasuke jealous of anyone better than him?

I admit that Sasuke is smart...like Harry is smarter than Ron and he is also quiet...like Harry sometimes while Ron is loud. But im just concerned about letting Ron have a great destiny like Naruto is fated to have. I mean...Ron is Ron, you know. He's just there...but useless.
Crazed King chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
Sad that you couldnt finish story but i getit. bye bye! Get married Happy and have lots of babies! Bye!
Barranca chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I love this first chapter - even after being separated for years, the trio instantly reconnects. I hope this is a good sign and their teamwork will be that much soother.