Reviews for Dear Winifred
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
Yes, whatever stupid story helps you silly little Fangirl with your crush on Felton
despicableme chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
This was totally wicked! I laughed my ass off :D
mr. eff chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
I could see Draco writing all of this xD too funy
silentpenguin chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
HAHAHAHHAHAHA I laughed like crazy.
caraisabella chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
SOOOOO FUNNNYYY! Great job!, you're absolutely hilarious! :D
aly rose chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
This has to be my favourite story of all time. I love it. It was hilarious. Congrats on a job well done. I'm now going to go and see if you've written any more as funny as this, so fare thee well and thank you for brightening my evening XD
blueclouds25 chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
Your story kept me highly entertained! AMAZING and REALLY FUNNY! :)
blueclouds25 chapter 8 . 12/3/2008
HILARIOUS! :)) I liked the God part!
blueclouds25 chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
You're really funny you know! :))
zumanity ringmaster chapter 9 . 10/22/2008
oh i love this one! its so cute and fun! hey a sequel would be awesome...i think you might have written one already..i dont know, but i liked it alot
rowan-greenleaf chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
LOL. This is fucking thought of Draco pausing to write in his diary while some girl's giving him head under the covers is hilarious. So is the thought of Blaise tickling Draco, and him giggling. Priceless! I'm having a lot of fun reading this. Nicely done. _
olivia chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
OMG.

Ok i dont exactly know when you wrote this or whatever but seriously i was on the floor laughing with just the first chapter. iv read a whole bunch of fanfiction stuff on draco, im a bit obsessed and so far yours tops the cake. iv read where he has been all moody and depressing, fluffy, kinda crazy, like a cave man (you know hes the man, owns everything) and your whole masculine, ego thing take on him is hilarious. honestly, great job.
NotAsAnxiousAs2009 chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Enjoyable read :D Made my heart felt lighter after 9 hours at the office - seriously!

It was fun, At first I thought it lacked fluff. But turns out it was better with more Malfoy's dry humour than fluff :)

Write on babe :)
caught in my own world chapter 9 . 5/9/2008
LMFAO.

i love how girly and silly malfoy is in this fic.

and how he always says.. "are you kidding my p*?"

very funny!

oh and i loved the song he made for ginny.

it was so sweet. aw.

story favorited! :D
Sarah chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
You're fucked in the head.

I like you for it.